You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE SUPPORT EXPERT
Become part of the Transportation Revolution! zTrip is looking for an ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE SUPPORT EXPERT for their Leawood, KS location. Enjoy premium benefits, excellent wages, and a team environment where you feel appreciated!
Duties/Responsibilities of a ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE SUPPORT EXPERT:
- Setup, oversee, and continue to improve cashiering systems across our 20+ nationwide operations, striving for optimal performance in accuracy and efficiency.
- Manage systems and training for IC information flow, charges/credits, lease management, AR/AP, Deposits, Vehicle Information, use, and assignments.
- Manage Software and process for Customer account tracking, billing, and invoicing, trip Information, payout, and collection, Special Account Solutions,
- Daily NACHA file transactions (approx. 1M/wk.), monitor bank returns and handling follow-through, balance tracking, fees, and file load success/failures.
- IT functions include software user setup and permissions maintenance, User training, Support Desk, and implementation for system improvements, including research, troubleshooting issues and pattern recognition
- Search, pull, analyze, and report data for our Teams in Operations, Management, and Accounting.
SKILLS of an ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE SUPPORT EXPERT:
- Attention to Detail and detail in communication
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Good with Software and Technology
- Good with numbers, with history in Accounting, Banking, or AR/AP
- Investigative Research Skills & Pattern Recognition
- Ability to focus on tasks and handle interruptions and changes in priorities
- Task Tracking and Organization, Follow-Up, and Follow-through
- Problem Solving, Innovative Solutions, Big Picture Awareness
- Technical Support
- Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MzExMzo1NzMyNDUtMTA3MDk3MQ
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.