You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
NJ Certified Home Health Aide
Great New Career Opportunity in Hospice
Grace Healthcare is hiring Home Health Aides FT, PT, and PD in Cape May County, NJ
immediate work available
Immediately schedule an in-person or online job interview at a time that is convenient for you. You could be starting a new job within a few days.
Great perks for employees working at Grace Healthcare Services
- Supportive Leadership
- Sign-On Bonus
- Ongoing Education
- Flexible Schedule
- Employee discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Mileage Reimbursement
- PPE provided
- We appreciate our employees
- Assist the patient to maintain good personal hygiene by assisting with bathing; care of skin, hair nails, and mouth; and changing of bed linens.
- Help patients get in and out of bed and assist them to ambulate as appropriate.
- Assist patients in the use of durable medical equipment.
- Plan and prepare nutritious meals in accordance with dietary restrictions and assist in feeding patients when necessary.
- Maintain a healthy, safe and clean environment for the patient.
- Perform homemaking duties as assigned.
- Assist patients with prescribed exercises, when required.
- Maintain up-to-update clinical knowledge.
- Home Health Aide certification in NJ Required
- Reliable Transportation
Powered by JazzHR
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MTU3MDpGS0NJdEpRUVpj
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.