You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Web Designer / Developer
Our vision is to unlock the latent potential for human flourishing. Our mission is to democratize RevOps (Revenue Operations) for high-growth companies by making it accessible, consumable, and actionable in Hubspot. We do this through designing, building, and executing revenue operations to support holistic go-to-market strategies for scaling B2B companies.
Our Origin Story: RevParterns (RP) was founded by Brendan and Matt who were unexpectedly let go from separate companies. They chose to get back up, hit the ignition switch, and start a new company that pursued excellence while loving people well. Our story is just getting started, but we’re going to change the world through RevOps. Come join the movement!
We’d love to add your AWESOME to our team!!
If you are someone with a passion for designing websites and supporting internal teams and external partners, then this might be the role for you! Our Web Designer / Developer will work within brand standards to create new website projects in HubSpot CMS or Wordpress.
What You’ll Do - Some high impact opportunities you'll tackle include:
- Create: Design ads for Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google Ads for both RevPartners and our partners/clients
- Build: Design and develop web and landing pages for both RevPartners and our partners/clients
- Evaluate: Set up conversion tracking using Google Tag Manager and Google Analytic for both RevPartners and our clients
Who You Are - This opportunity is for you if you have/can:
- 1+ years with FIgma and Photoshop
- 1+ years with Google Tag Manager
- 1+ years with HubSpot and Wordpress
- Able to provide proactive updates on projects
- Shares thoughts, provides feedback, and makes recommendations
- Create innovative and custom designs inside multiple brand standards
- Able to drive a project from inception to completion
- Experience with ClickUp is preferred
- Ability to find the root cause of a problem and make recommendations based on data
- Leadership: Can take down KingKong with strategy and Godzilla with tactics. You have an unnatural combination of development strategy and designer tactics and creates legendary projects
Your Super Powers and Our Mission
- You’re driven by our mission: You care deeply about the mission of RevPartners and are eager to develop a solid understanding of the organization's direction (and your place in it) so you can effectively serve those who are connected with RevPartners.
- You are tenacious: You are resourceful and creative to find solutions.
- You're competitive: Big goals don’t scare you – they inspire you.
- You're humble: You embrace a fail-forward mindset and seek help from the team.
- You create clarity: You possess a keen ability to understand the root cause and help individuals see a solution. You can communicate confidently and effectively.
- You have a team mindset: You thrive in a creative, inventive, fast-paced startup environment, with people who are passionate about their work and mission.
- You embrace a servant's heart: You’re excited to work cross-functionally with other departments and enjoy bringing people together to achieve a goal. People enjoy working with you because they know they can trust you.
- You embrace forward momentum: You see something that can be improved, and you don’t wait to fix it. You have a strong desire to make RevPartners a world-class organization.
Working at RevPartners Means: Not hating the place you work.
- 🧑💻 Remote: Work from Anywhere
- ⚕️Insurance: Health, Dental, and Vision, mostly covered by RevPartners *
- 🌟 Retirement: 401k Plan with 1% Match on the first 2% contributed *
- 👥 Ownership: All employees get equity- you're a full time employee and that means you're the newest RP owner!
- ❣️ Family: 12 weeks of paid maternity leave (after 1 year)
- 🏖️ Vacation: Unlimited Vacation + Company Holidays
- 🌊 More Vacation: AND Last Friday of Every Month Off (We are serious about you being serious about rest)
- 🧘 Calm App: A Meditation and Mindfulness app for you and your families
- 💆Week of Rest:The office is closed the last week of each year so you can unwind and rest with your loved ones
- 💻 Office Stipend: ALL full time new hires will receive a one time "Make My Office Awesome" reimbursement, in the amount of $1000 USD.
- 💪 Flexible Working Hours: RevPartners trusts their people to do good work. So that means we do not monitor how many hours OR which hours of the day you work.
- 💚 Radical Candor: We value action, open and transparent communication, and action. Move fast, jump in the arena, get dirty, and then get GUD.
- 🚀 Rocketship Growth: Fastest growing HubSpot partner in the World. No Joke. We are the fastest tiering HubSpot Partner to hit Platinum (3 months) and Diamond (5 months).
We believe in human beings, not human doers- and operate in a relaxed and collaborative environment-we want you to be YOU!
*These benefits are only available to Full Time Employees, residing in the US.
Powered by JazzHR
- User Experience
- Interface Design
- Website Wireframe
- Search Engine Optimization
- Content Management Systems
- Information Architecture
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MTU3MDpXOXhRNHZqeTBt
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.