You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Customer Service Representative
Exotic Automation and Supply is currently looking for a Customer Service Representative to join the team in a full-time capacity at our Noblesville, IN location.
Under the guidance of the Customer Service Director, the CSR will be responsible for knowledge of product lines, servicing customer inquiries, product requests, quotations, order entry, order follow-up and all system functions related to sales.
This position is vital to the Sales department and will impact the overall profitability of the Company. This position is a great opportunity for the right candidate to demonstrate the capability to affect positive change in an exciting, dynamic, and growing Company while building a comprehensive knowledge of the business.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- High School Diploma (required), Associate’s degree preferred.
- Previous customer service experience (industrial sales preferred).
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt to different types of personalities.
- Intermediate PC/MS Office skills.
- Ability to multi-task efficiently.
- Excellent customer service attributes.
- Ability to work overtime when necessary with appropriate notice.
- Organizational skills required to prioritize, plan and coordinate work activities and resources in area of responsibility.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to effectively communicate with associates, customers, business partners and management team.
- Demonstrated teamwork approach with superiors, peers and subordinates utilizing skills in oral communication, active listening, written and oral directions and cooperating with and assisting others when needed.
Exotic is an EEO and drug free Employer.
Powered by JazzHR
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MTU3MDpMMUVJcXFNT0J5
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.