You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Investment Real Estate Sales and Acquisitions Agent
Voted "Best Places to Work" 2017, 2018 & 2019 by
Are you fresh out of college? looking for a different career path? or simply looking to make unlimited income, check out . One of our agents made $256k in their first year
NetWorth can give you the opportunity to earn every penny you are worth, the company where your team will support and educate you with the latest details and knowledge of Investment Real Estate.
We are hiring for an ENTRY-LEVEL position. No experience is needed, but you must have your Real Estate license! Or willingness to get one! We are offering a $500 SIGN-ON BONUS for agents that start before March 31, 2023
Back in 2008 when there was a financial downturn in the economy with so much chaos, Our Founders realized early on that the real estate industry was due for some serious changes and we wanted to be at the forefront of that change.
NetWorth has created a unique family team environment We believe the expertise and training are valuable for our NetWorth Realty agents. We pride ourselves on the quality of the individuals that make up our team. NetWorth believes in educating and cultivating the talent in our team. We provide the skills and proprietary technology to give our agents an advantage to grow and improve over time.
NetWorth leadership has a huge source of pride within the organization, one of our greatest values Is we listen to our teams to always find ways to improve and train. The great ideas that come from the agents help to keep the company improving so we can be the most Trusted Source for Investors. NetWorth is looking for individuals who would like to grow with a national company. We celebrate our offices and our agents’ successes as a family, and we pride ourselves on helping our agents to reach their own personal and financial dreams. We know work environment and culture are key to success!
We would love to hear from you if:
- you think about Investment Real Estate
- you are ready to put in the time, you will see the progress
- want a job where you are treated like family and not just a number
- you like working where there is no capped and unlimited income
- you want to have the Flexibility to enjoy your career and family time
- are interested in learning how to build your own portfolio of investment properties
Here's why YOU should apply
- Best Places to Work” 3 years in a row
- Come in as a Sales Associate regardless of experience (we will train you)
- We will provide one on one training with top sales associates
- Join a team of 1% earners nationally
- We only promote from within and encourage upward mobility
- Ist-year agents generally make $50k-$60K
- 2nd-year agents generally make $100K-$120K
If you do not have your real estate license,
At NetWorth our team energy and environment are the keys to success. We look to hire agents that would be a great fit for the team. We would like to make sure the fit is rewarding on both sides. The company culture means a lot around here and we would like to continue to build an amazing national culture organization.
Yes!! Freedom!! From your 9-5, no capped income unlimited Flexibility work schedule. Hey, don’t take the job post word for it. Apply and come give it a shot!! Glassdoor.com has hundreds of agents sharing their experiences with Networth Realty.
What is required:
- Real Estate License, or willing to get one
- Ability to obtain an NMLS license, when necessary
- Honesty and Integrity
- Hard work Driven - Self Motivator
- Entrepreneurial Spirit and a solid work ethic
If you think you have what it takes to be a top performer come on and apply!
Powered by JazzHR
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Sales Management
- Real Estates
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MTU3MDpDZHRhU1UxT1Bt
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.