You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Repair Technician/Laborer - Broward
Salary Range: $50,000-75,000/year
- Paid training
- Health Insurance
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Company Vehicle & Tools Provided
- Referral Program
Why RED RHINO?
Looking for a new opportunity that offers incredible pay and benefits, plus a family-oriented, fun environment? Our Repair Specialists man-handle pool leaks— they aren’t afraid of the sun or getting dirty and they like using big power tools (this work ain’t for no cream puffs).
- Ability to make up to $75,000 year
- Permanent, full-time positions – we will train you
- Vehicle, gas, and tools provided
- Full benefits package and plenty of perks
- A fun culture where you will be excited to come to work everyday
It’s simple: you bring the grit, character, and “can-do attitude”— we will provide paid comprehensive training, resources for success, pay based on what you produce, plus we care about you AND your family.
Our mission is simple, to WOW customers by resolving their pool leaks with remarkable service. If being treated well, and treating others well is important to you, we want to talk to you!
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Basic working knowledge of power tools and construction-like work experience a plus
Physical Demands & Work Environment
- Ability to operate power tools
- Ability to move/lift/push/pull/carry 100+ lbs.
- Perform strenuous physical labor under adverse field conditions
- Exposed to environmental conditions, working with machinery and around loud noises associated with construction work
This is a safety-sensitive position that requires driving a company vehicle. Must be 21 years of age, with 3 years licensed driving experience. Drug screening, motor vehicle record, and criminal background checks will be performed on all new hires. RED RHINO is a Drug-Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Powered by JazzHR
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MTU3MDowYkduVE1uVlV2
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.