You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Customer Service Representative
Our company is hiring a Customer Service Representative to represent our clients at various events. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter who is positive, confident, outgoing, and articulate.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for engaging with customers directly, building relationships, creating brand awareness, and generating new customers for our clients. This role offers an exciting company culture and excellent career progression opportunities.
- Act as a representative on behalf of our client
- Provide quality customer service
- Event set up and maintenance
- Build and retain direct relationships with our clients
- Ability to work in a high energy environment
- Must be 18 years+
- Must be outgoing and have excellent communication skills
- Able to work in a team environment, both as a team member and as a leader
- A great student with an open mind and willingness to learn
What you can expect:
- Flexible schedule; GREAT FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS OR RECENT GRADS
- Exceptional earning potential
- Full training & support provided
- Great advancement opportunities
- This position is on-site
Powered by JazzHR
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MTU3MDpkQ3dacmxFMEw4
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.