You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Director of Business Development-Cafeteria Replacement
Who We Are:
We believe a workplace food program is something employees should love and look forward to every day. Powered by technology and a network of over 1,000 restaurants, Fooda feeds hungry people at work through our ongoing food programs located within companies and office buildings. Every day, each Fooda location is served by different restaurants that come onsite and serve fresh lunch from their chef’s unique menus. Fooda operates in over 20 major US cities with plans for continued expansion. Eight out of ten employees believe Fooda is one of their company's top perks.
Who We Are Looking For:
In the Director of Business Development role for Fooda you will report to the Vice President of Enterprise Sales and work with our Market Directors and Managers to source potential opportunities as well as create and manage your own sales pipeline. You will be responsible for the full sales life-cycle including: prospecting, discovery, negotiations & solutions management. You will oversee and support the implementation and account management of any opportunities which you bring in but this is a hunter role. The ideal candidate is a results oriented, performance driven individual who has the ability to set and manage expectations internally and externally.
Key Performance Indicators of this include: quarterly target’s achieved through successful execution of sales leads and account penetration. The average sales cycle in this role will range but average should include 4-6 months.
What You Will Be Doing:
- This is a hunter role, running the entire sales process from prospecting to the close and contract execution
- Manage, nurture and grow relationships by interacting with and influencing key decision makers
- Advise enterprise level customers on how to best realize the value of Fooda by: strategic business alignment, innovation and implementation. Aka find the way to make deals close!
- Develop, write, and deliver value-based sales proposals to potential clients aligning to specific requirements and respond to inbound client RFP’s
- Explore potential partnerships with industry leaders to expand and promote the Fooda Brand to close more deals
Who You Are:
- 6+ years of successful direct enterprise sales experience with results
- Experience in a sales or operations capacity at a Food Services provider
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to generate his or her own opportunities.
- Possess excellent communication skills with a proven record in building strong sales relationships
- Demonstrated leadership experience in a team environment
- Proven ability to think and act both strategically and tactically
- Strong technical skills aligning to creating RFP’s and client proposals
- Strong desire for customer satisfaction
What We’ll Hook You Up With:
- Competitive market salary and stock options, based on experience
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision plans
- Flexible spending accounts
- 401k matching
- A fulfilling, challenging adventure of a work experience
Powered by JazzHR
- Business Development
- Business Planning
- Analyze Market Trend
- Prepare Financial Projection
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MTU3MDp1WEt5VXhwM0Rl
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.