You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Store Manager - Full Time - Fair Oaks
Join our team of talented individuals to create unique beauty experiences!
L'OCCITANE EN PROVENCE, founded in 1976 in the Provence region of France, is a worldwide brand that offers premium, natural-based, personal care and well-being Provencal products and services. L'OCCITANE continues to grow, opening several new boutiques nationwide L'OCCITANE seeks to revive the Provencal way of life and traditions through high quality, effective personal care products as a great answer for natural well-being.
The Store Manager reports directly to the District Manager and is responsible for running the daily operations, ensure overall store success driving sales, reinforcing operations, merchandising and beauty advisor development as well as overall service and brand integrity for the individual boutique.
- Acquire strong product knowledge of the entire L'Occitane product line
- Advise and assist customers with their choices of products for themselves and for gifts
- Acquire extensive knowledge of L’Occitane skincare product lines
- Manage, supervise and train staff
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Communicate L'Occitane standards and expectations to management team and sales associates
- Maintain L'Occitane standards and hold staff accountable for providing quality customer service and achieving sales goals
- Analyze and review sales associates performance
- Develop coaching logs and refine selling techniques on store wide and individual basis
- Maintain, train and coach L'Occitane visual and merchandising standards
- Develop a preferred customer registry for follow-up phone calls, product launches, and exclusive events
- Develop a skincare customer base
- Recruit, hire and train Beauty Advisors and future management candidates
- 3+ years of work experience in retail sales
- Proven ability to motivate a sales force
- Must present a positive professional and energetic attitude
- Must possess a passion for customer service and selling
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Basic math skills are necessary.
- Computer literacy including MS Office a plus
What we offer in exchange for your efforts:
- A highly competitive salary/compensation
- Bonus opportunities
- A warm, open, fun and friendly working environment
- Outstanding benefits for fulltime employment:
- Paid Vacation
- Generous discount
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
L’Occitane North America is an equal opportunity employer. We value a culture of inclusion and diversity within our workforce. We are committed to maintaining a workplace free from prohibited employment conduct, including discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, provincial/state and local laws.
Employment is subject to verification of references and background check investigation.
United States Applicants Only:
Powered by JazzHR
- Selling Techniques
- Retail Management
- Customer Experience
- Sales Management
- Retail Sales
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MTU3MDpQaFhteW1xQzlR
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.