You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
The Warehouse Associate is responsible for efficient flow of materials and product.
- Scan all items for a pick ticket
- Ensure pallets are wrapped, banded and Palletized correctly for safe travel
- Input data in computer system
- Load trailers to maximize space and ensure safe travel of products
- Stay current of UPS and Fed Ex shipping rates and restrictions
- Assist in cycle counts of inventory
- Perform housekeeping in the warehouse
- Computer illiterate.
- Forklift certified. Minimum 5 years forklift experience.
- Ability to lift 55 lbs on a regular basis.
- Experience utilizing UPS Worldship software
- Experience shipping via LTL carriers
- Strong communication skills
Powered by JazzHR
- Shrink Wrap
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MTU3MDpnOGdDMlJScjhT
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.