You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Business Solutions Analyst
Kadro is looking for candidates to join our Solutions team. Candidates will be involved in all aspects of developing and supporting our customer's eCommerce Magento sites. This is a remote (work from home) position.
- Define eCommerce solutions while accounting for client’s stakeholders requirements across all aspects of the business: functionality, usability, performance, platform capabilities, and budget.
- Assist with Business Development and project discovery.
- Define and manage high-level scope.
- Assist with feature estimates.
- Assist with business and technology roadmap development.
- Drive functional requirements documentation and project scope.
- Lead dynamic & interactive requirements gathering sessions with stakeholders throughout the enterprise.
- Leverage findings and recommendations from Analytics, User Experience, and Development teams.
- Work closely with other SMEs to gather functional requirements.
- Manage all project business requirements documentation.
- Assist with change requests and updates to project scope.
- Provide consultative support and direction to clients on the full spectrum of approaches, techniques, and best practices for building an eCommerce business and eCommerce site.
- Serve as a subject matter expert throughout the organization on eCommerce questions, challenges, and direction.
- Provide on-going support and consultation for our client’s designated head of eCommerce to provide guidance and direction in helping them run and grow their online business.
- Interface with customer during functional specification, testing and initial implementation phases as necessary.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience as a Business Analyst in eCommerce development
- Experience with Magento and/or Magento certification preferred
- Strong communication skills and experience with technical documentation
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects at one time
- Experience with development lifecycles (Agile, SCRUM, etc.) preferred
- Familiarity with JIRA, Confluence preferred
- Must be a self starter, a team player, and an avid learner
- Ability to identify, mitigate, resolve and escalate risks
Benefits for full-time employees include*:
- Three Weeks Paid Vacation
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Personal Time/Sick Leave
- Company Paid Health, Dental and Prescription Drug Insurance for employee and family
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Employer-Sponsored Retirement Savings Plan
- 529 College Savings Plan
*Kadro Solutions Inc. reserves the right to change employee benefits at any time.
Founded in 2001, Kadro is a software services firm that delivers custom, innovative and enterprise-class software and managed services with a strategic focus on eCommerce, mobile, and custom web-based applications. We help our clients grow their business and tackle their most challenging technology problems. We serve clients ranging from Fortune 1000 companies to small business start-ups in a variety of industries.
Software solutions include:
- B2C and B2B eCommerce Websites
- Marketplace Integrations
- Custom Web Application Design and Development
Required Work Authorization:
Candidates must be authorized to work and accept new employment in the United States.
Kadro Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Kadro Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Powered by JazzHR
- Data Quality
- Business Requirements
- User Requirements Documents
- Requirements Elicitation
- Functional Requirement
- Functional Specification
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MTU3MDo5ZUd1bTJ6OHpw
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.