You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Do what you love... Pet Nanny / Dog Walker
DO WHAT YOU LOVE!
JOIN OUR TEAM AS A PEAKS PET NANNY
We are interviewing mature, dedicated Animal Lovers for Sparta and surrounding areas.
AVAILABILITY - Flexibility & Availability!
Daily Dog Walking: Monday – Friday for midday walks.
- Occasional Pet Sitting: Vacation care for dogs, cats, and other furry friends!
Morning (7-9 am), Afternoon (12-2), Dinner (4-6 pm) & Bedtime (7-9 pm)
- Overnight Care Specialists (10-12 hour Sleepover) * Optional
Overnights are optional, and many Pet Nannies truly enjoy sleepovers with their furry friends.
- Occasional Weekends & Holidays: Earn More!
Do you want to work with animals without being bothered by the administrative side of running a business? Our Pet Nannies enjoy the best part of pet sitting & dog walking...being active, outdoors, and, most importantly, caring for our sweet furry customers.
The Peaks Pet Nanny will support you in many ways:
- Receive training on our tried & true procedures and the best policies in the pet-sitting industry.
- Our marketing, SEO, social media, and referrals drive new clients to The Peaks Pet Nanny - daily!
- We cover your Liability Insurance & Honesty Bond - which can be costly.
- Our Office provides prompt customer service & support to our Pet Nanny Team.
- Pet Nannies easily follow their schedule with our award-winning scheduling software & mobile app.
- No need to worry about billing customers or collecting invoices.
- Peaks Pet Nannies are paid for completed visits twice a month.
- Be part of a close-knit, AWARD-WINNING TEAM with backup coverage.
- Many of our Pet Nannies have been with us for years, if not decades.
√ Pet Sit and Dog Walk in your Home Town! A willingness to service the surrounding areas.
√ A genuine passion for animals & helping their people.
√ Experience caring for dogs and/or cats.
√ In good physical condition to walk dogs of all sizes.
√ Comfortable walking and driving in all types of weather.
√ Over 25 years of age (for insurance purposes).
√ Background checks & references are required.
√ Own a dependable car, insurance, and driver's license.
√ Own a smartphone, computer, and printer
√ Enjoy meeting the pet parents for complimentary meet & greets.
√ Detail-oriented and timely in communication with the Office, fellow pet nannies, and customers.
√ Write a detailed report card after each visit.
√ Provide text, pictures, and video updates for customers.
√ Every visit is customized to each client's needs and wishes.
√ Have a positive attitude, be a team player, and be a kind & caring person.
*Pet Nannies are compensated as 1099 Independent Contractors and earn a commission for each visit:
$12.50 - $18 for each 30 Minute visit
$19 - $23 for each 45 Minute visit
$24 + for each 60 Minute visit
Earn more on weekends & holidays!
*Benefits such as health insurance or a set salary are not offered as this is a 1099 Independent Contractors position. Earn a commission for each visit, more for additional pets, weekends & holidays. Write off your expenses at tax time!
For More Info:
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Do what you love... Pet Nanny / Dog Walker Look Forward to Hearing from You!
Powered by JazzHR
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MTU3MDo0dFlOUDdHbHgy
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.