You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Civil Project Engineer
Working with an excellent Engineering firm in the area who is looking to bring on a Civil Engineer.
This role is 50% Remote
Direct Hire Opportunity
- Communication/Coordination with the Contractor and proper local Officials
- Perform transportation construction inspections on Highway, Bridges, Environmental, Traffic, and Facilities type projects
- Research contract plans, specifications & publications prior to conducting inspections
- Write daily inspection reports
- Measure and document for payment the contractor's completed
- Verify proper maintenance of traffic control devices are used and maintained
- 5 years, minimum, of civil design experience as a licensed P.E. (Preferred)
- Excellent communication, organizational, oral, written, and analytical skills
- Experience in preparing and writing proposals
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with excellent problem-solving abilities
- Experience developing and managing project budgets
- Ability to manage others and direct design work under responsible charge
- Background in Water and Wastewater design experience
- Public Works project experience
- B.S. in Civil Engineering or equivalent
Powered by JazzHR
- Quality Assurance
- Engineering Design Process
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MTU3MDpyczVjbWZGNzN4
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.