You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Content Marketing Manager
A four-time Inc. 5000 company, TribalVision is a mid-market digital marketing agency with a unique differentiator in demand generation marketing services. The Company provides a true turnkey outsourced suite of marketing capabilities on a monthly retainer basis, including SEO/SEM, lead generation, PPC, social media marketing, marketing automation, asset development, and branding.
TribalVision evolves beyond the traditional marketing agency because we are responsible for implementing the marketing strategy we have written. This sense of ownership is critical to driving the results, revenue, and profitability that client strategies are designed to generate. We go beyond simply connecting clients with intangible ‘creative genius’-we emphasize actionable data and tangible results.
TribalVision is seeking a Content Marketing Manager to frame the agency's content marketing offering and provide strategic and innovative solutions for unique client challenges. The Content Marketing Manager will be responsible for planning, developing and implementing the Client's content strategy. Additionally, you will be responsible for the management of the creation and production of online and offline marketing content to be used in campaign activation across channels (email, website, digital media).
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Support the Digital Marketing Director in framing the agency's content marketing offering and provide strategic and innovative solutions for unique client challenges
- Orchestrate digital content strategies across all online platforms. Driving traffic and engagement that translates to sales and brand promotion. Knowing which platform different kinds of content are best suited to. Designing and implementing creative marketing strategies to disseminate content.
- Develop content strategies and executions to differentiate the brand across web/digital, blogs, email, social, paid media, third-party aggregators, and more
- Oversee the content-specific recommendations and execution of search engine optimization, email campaigns, website copy, long & short-form content pieces, webinar execution, direct mail, surveys
- Leads strategy building for clients as it relates to digital marketing content, including recommended content strategies, execution, and deliverables
- Liaise and communicate with Project Managers and Client Services to scope and brief work to the Digital Marketing team. Works with Project Managers and Resource Management to define ideal client workflow for clients and projects moving through the Digital Marketing team.
- Leads client onboarding kickoff meeting to present assignments to the Digital Marketing team (for content projects) and builds relevant onboarding materials.
- Reviews and approves timeline within the strategy project plan and ensures the timeline is reasonable for resources assigned.
- Provides day-to-day coaching and oversight of digital marketing staff for their assigned accounts
- Assist with training facilitation for team members on the Digital Marketing team, and leading team meetings in partnership with the Digital Marketing Director
- In partnership with Digital Marketing Technical lead, defines and assigns digital marketing team to work on individual client projects based on project complexity and team member skillset
- Maintains thorough understanding of Digital Marketing industry and tactical best practices
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 5-7 years in the content marketing arm of a marketing-oriented role; client marketing experience required, ideally in an agency or creative setting
- Expert level grasp of SEO, brand content, lead generation, funnel optimization, and nurture strategies
- Strong writer/editor and previous experience developing B2B communications and brand copy
- Proven ability to operate as a managing editor for all brand communications, manage a brand’s online presence, generate content strategy, and plan/assign/edit content
- Ability to be both hands-on developing copy for a range of communications
- Hands-on experience with HubSpot and WordPress, comfortable navigating dashboards and setting up blog posts, email campaigns, new web pages, etc
- Comfortable managing and working with a small team of freelance copywriters, designers, videographers/editors, photographers, etc
- Detail oriented and thorough, able to take projects from start to finish with ease
- Ability to meet deadlines and execute with urgency
- Passionate about content marketing strategy and execution, and excited to become a subject matter expert in regards to the brand, industry, and relevant topics
- Ability to effectively manage multiple simultaneous projects and initiatives across a full roster of clients.
- Experience with various media buying and e-commerce platforms used for supporting clients’ marketing efforts
- An entrepreneurial passion for the agency, with out-of-the-box thinking and strong inspirational leadership
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- This role must include general expertise with a wide variety of marketing software, including
- Content management platforms
- Customer relationship management platforms
- Experience management software
- Email marketing tools
- Mobile tracking software
Powered by JazzHR
- Business Development
- Drive Development Strategy
- Execute Marketing Plan
- Identify Target Audience
- Develop Marketing Strategy
- Brand Management
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MTU3MDpoSlZjNEtWYTlY
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.