You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Customer Service Assistant
We are seeking a Customer Service Assistant
Key Responsibilities:As a representative for our clients, you'll provide quality customer service at various local event locations, set up and break down daily events, assist Management with tasks as assinged, multitask, adapt to changing demands and shifting priorities, work independently and within a team, be trustworthy, honest, and dependable, and maintain a polite and friendly demeanor.
- Attention to detail and a high level of organization is imperative
- Must have the ability to prioritize, organize and handle multiple tasks
- Must be proactive in nature and at times, work with minimal supervision
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Effective and courteous communicator with all
- Resourceful and highly adaptive personality
- Proactive problem-solver who can make independent decisions is a must
- Competitive compensation, bonus incentives and optional travel opportunity if desired
Powered by JazzHR
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MTU3MDpYc1dxZEZoU2tF
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.