You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Workday ERP - SME Spend Management
Workday ERP - SME Spend Management Consultant
- You are proactive and collaborative; a leader with effective communication skills.
- You are driven by new challenges and are motivated to improve.
- You are a creative problem solver with the flexibility to navigate uncertainty.
- You are focused on the future with a desire to develop inclusive, responsible, and
- sustainable solutions to complex challenges.
- 6+ years of experience deploying Workday ERP Spend Management.
- Minimum of Five full life cycle implementations with Workday Spend Management as a
- Functional Lead or Architect of Workday.
- Experience working with Purchasing, Accounts Payable, Expenses, or Inventory financial systems and processes.
- Ability to translate business requirements into system requirements.
- Advanced analytical and technical skills evidenced by role in previous projects.
- Excellent communication, written and verbal.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
As a Workday SME Spend/Procurement Consultant your primary responsibilities include:
- Identification of business requirements, functional design, and process design (including
- flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, and defining support procedures.
- Lead workshops for client education.
- Conduct working sessions with clients to gather, understand and analyze business
- Detailed understanding of Workday Spend Management processes and best practices.
- Support the Financials Lead in architecting Workday Spend/Procurement solutions to ensure that all work streams are cohesive and cross-functional impacts are considered and mitigated.
- Advise clients on industry standards and leading best practices.
- Demonstrate design options through the use of prototyping.
Powered by JazzHR
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MTU3MDo3V2hJNE5WNmc2
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.