You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Systems Analyst - App Dev
We are looking for a Systems Analyst - App Dev to support our client based in Miami Dade County, Florida.
US BASED CANDIDATES ONLY.
This is an on-site or hybrid position. Candidates must be located in or near Miami, Florida.
Who we are
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in beautiful Miami, FL, TECKpert is a tech consulting and staff augmentation firm. At TECKpert, we offer a contingent workforce built for any size digital transformation project. Experts in design, development, IT, analytics and marketing, provide innovative digital solutions to achieve success in our new economy. Our leaders identify the technical talent best suited to bolster our client’s capabilities, across all industries, including, healthcare, government, finance, legal, real estate, and startups.
TECKpert seeks to hire a Systems Analyst - App Dev to support our client, a government agency based in Miami Dade County, FL.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Create a completely automated and fully managed desktop management solution.
- Develop an online record management system using HTML, CSS, ColdFusion, SQL and
- Develop high level, detail design, and detail functional specification documentation for implementation of ETL procedures.
- Work as application developer, develop, test and support the application in a UNIX client server environment using Java technology.
- Work with AIX and LINUX utility tools.
- Utilize CSS for a consistent presentation of a web site.
- Deliver DDE, code and test a z/OS
- Support enhancement of CAMBAR distribution system (order entry, inventory and WMS UNIX).
- Used VISIO, UML use case/sequence/entity/network diagrams and various high, low level design documents.
- Work with a team to upgrade windows 2000 servers to windows 2008 servers in all environments.
- Develop CSS style sheets and build a framework for a casino points-based incentive program to improve functionality.
- Design, document and develop code to meet business requirements on the UNIX back office platform.
Compensation and Term
This opportunity is for a full-time, one year contract position with possible extensions and pay commensurate with experience up to $62.50/hour or $130,000 per year. Medical, dental, vision and life insurance available after 30 days of hire.
Candidates are expected to work onsite at our client’s location.
Qualifications you need
A successful Systems Analyst - App Dev possesses or provides the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field.
- CompTIA A+ Certification
- Needs to have strong technical skills i.e. ability to interpret software code and design databases
- Education Industry experience preferred.
Working with us
Working with TECKpert means more options. As new opportunities arise, you tell us what you think is a good fit for you. What industries interest you most? Do you prefer an on-location, 9-5? Or would you want a flexible schedule and remote work? We proudly offer a wide variety of roles. Many of our TECKperts enjoy coworking and skills training coupled with the stability of full-time employment. We believe TECKpert gives today's digital professionals an agile path to start and advance their career. All of our opportunities require at least 20 hours per week and can be one to twelve months in length. Choose the opportunity that matches your interest and desired cadence.
Powered by JazzHR
- Provide Technical Assistance
- Software Development
- Software Development Life Cycle
- Systems Design
- Systems Analysis
- Requirements Analysis
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MTU3MDp3dTZ6SEUxYVg3
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.