You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
BDC/Call Center /Internet Sales Representative Wanted
Fast Cash!! Top Dollar!! Want to make MONEY? APPLY TODAY!!
Business Development Center (BDC) | Internet Sales Representatives
Along with department team members, this role responds to all internet leads, confirms sales appointments and performs long-term follow-up on all unsold customers (e.g., internet leads, showroom visits, and incoming calls).
BDC Representatives strive to generate repeat business by reaching out to current customers and ensuring complete satisfaction in ownership, as well as in marketing efforts by accurately obtaining and logging customer sources.
BDC Reps report directly to the Internet Sales Director.
- Create, maintain and measure the internet and business development processes (for both sales and service)
- Manage a group of customer service representatives in a call center environment
- Develop and maintain the new hire and interview processes for all BDC reps/appointment coordinators
- Cultivate engaged, intelligent and consistent staff
- Attract potential clients and retain current clientele by answering product and service questions received via phone and/or internet
- Contribute to high scores for the manufacturer’s customer satisfaction index (CSI)
- Strive for continual improvement in the BDC and the company as a whole. Give recognition when it is earned
- Hold yourself and others to high moral and ethical standards and conduct yourself with honesty and integrity
- Paid training
- Health, dental, vision, life, disability insurance
- Employee purchase program
Equal Employment Opportunity
Maplecrest Ford Lincoln does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Maplecrest Ford Lincoln will be based on merit, qualifications and abilities.
The statements included in the job description are intended to outline the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed
Powered by JazzHR
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MTU3MDpkbE1DZjJFMVRh
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.