You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Mutual of Omaha is a Fortune 300 Company. Mutual of Omaha Mortgage is inspired by hometown values and a commitment to being responsible and caring for each other. We exist for the benefit of our customers and employees.
We offer an extensive compensation package. Benefits include Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, company paid life insurance, 401K with a generous employer match and additional benefits such as Free Legal Services and an Employee Loan Program.
Mutual of Omaha Mortgage is a full service lending company offering both Forward and Reverse Mortgage products including a complete line of residential mortgage, refinancing, specialty, and HECM loans. We employ a knowledgeable staff of experienced Loan Officers with an operations team that is second to none. If you are interested in joining a team that promotes from within and works together toward a common goal of helping customers with their mortgage needs please review and apply for our opening below!
The Administrative Assistant at Mutual of Omaha Mortgage helps support our staff by performing administrative tasks. This role would be part time at 20 hours a week with an in office requirement.
Duties and responsibilities:
- FedEx labels for e-mail and in office requests throughout the entire day
- Assist various departments with in office tasks to maintain operations during a remote work environment
- Greet borrowers and facilitate connection with their intended party
- Keep the kitchen and office stocked and clean at all times
- Order/stock various supplies
- Maintain Office and Kitchen supplies
- Keep inventory of Marketing Swag and alert correct parties within office when swag is running low
- Stamp and send out all outgoing mail for Executives, Sales, and Operations
- Retrieve mail and sort for the company- i.e., ensure bills are sent to Accounting, borrowers’ documents are delivered to the correct Loan Officer, intended recipients receive their mail
- Run Conference Room calendar- schedule meetings in the small and large conference rooms, stock with waters prior to each meeting, stock with snacks upon request, print out any Presentation Materials needed
- Perform other administrative tasks as needed
- High School Diploma Required, College preferred
- Previous administrative experience preferred
- Exceptional Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Highly Self-Motivated and proactive
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent computer skills and working knowledge of MS Office product
Powered by JazzHR
- Telephone Consultations
- Field Administration
- Time Management
- Scheduling Appointments
- Preparing Spreadsheets
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MTU3MDo4WHJ5VFFzY2ho
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.