You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
HVAC Diagnostic Service Technician - Signing Bonus
- Are you a customer-focused and talented HVAC Diagnostic Service Technician?
- Do you want to work with and learn from the absolute best in the industry?
- We aim to keep our brand reputation strong and all of our customers happy. We do NOT cut corners here and expect 100% honesty/integrity in dealing with customers. Is that you?
- Do you want a career, not just a job?
- Hourly Rate: $25-40/hr plus bonuses
- HomeWorks will assist in covering your COBRA insurance when transferring from your current employer to HomeWorks. Apply for more details
Join us at HomeWorks Plumbing, Heating, Air! Help us help our customers feel comfortable in their own homes!
HomeWorks is the market leader for residential Plumbing & HVAC service in the Twin Cities. We are proud of our past and even more excited about our future. Our customers love us and keep recommending our services, so we're trying to keep up with the constant demand.
Diagnostic troubleshooting & repair with all aspects of residential HVAC including gas heating systems and air conditioning units.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must partner with dispatchers, technicians, installers to provide customers with service as outlined in department policies & procedures
- Must address customer issues and ensure effective & long-term problem resolution
- Serves existing & new accounts by analyzing work orders; following daily travel schedule; investigating complaints; conducting tests; resolving problems
- Establishes service by studying system requirements; ordering & gathering components & parts; performing acceptance tests
- Maintains rapport with customers by examining complaints; identifying solutions; suggesting improved methods & techniques; recommending system improvements
- Keeps personal equipment operating by following instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; performing repairs
- Documents service actions by completing forms, logs, and records
- Updates knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading professional publications
- Accomplishes operation & organization mission by completing related results as needed
- You must be able to maintain professional conduct in all work situations, have a "clean cut" appearance and adapt well to all types of working conditions
- 2+ years of HVAC Diagnostic Repair Service Technician experience
- EPA Section 608 Type II or Universal Certification
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must pass pre-employment drug test
- Must pass extensive criminal background check
- Must have an insurable driving record & valid driver license
- Must be able to fluently speak, read, and write in the English language
- 5+ years of residential HVAC Diagnostic Repair Service Technician experience
- North American Technician Excellence (NATE) Certification
HomeWorks is proud to offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Top Performers are rewarded with Paid Trips and other Bonuses
- Support (you do what you do best, we take care of the rest)
- Year Round Stability
- Overtime Available
- Generous PTO (paid time off) Awarded
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Company Vehicle & Gas Card
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Long & Short Term Disability Insurance, and Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Growth Opportunities & Ongoing Training/Development
$2,000 Signing Bonus depends on experience
Powered by JazzHR
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MTU3MDo0bFFlYTJoc3F3
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.