You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
- Develops and maintains program schedules identifying relationships, logic, milestones, and constraints for construction projects of various types
- Monitors and actively participates in project and program scheduling issues while administering best practices and standards
- Obtains accurate and timely program schedule updates from project teams and performs QA/QC on information received
- Creates and develops conceptual what-if schedules for multiple project types including large complex multi-year projects
- Performs Critical Path analyses and Earned Value analyses
- Prepares ad-hoc reports and analyses as directed by management
- Eight (8) years full time paid professional experience in Scheduling for an owner or General Contractor, preferably working on multiple educational facilities or public works projects
- Proficiency in Primavera 15.1 or above and MS Office Suite
- Experience with projects using Design-Bid-Build and Design-Build project delivery methods
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior organizational and planning skills
- Ability to build efficient working relationships with project teams and department staff
- Graduation from a recognized college or university with a bachelor’s degree in Architecture,
- Engineering, or Construction Management
- Graduation from a recognized college or university with a bachelor’s degree in any course, but with additional two (2) years of experience in Construction Scheduling to compensate for the required education.
Why Choose Element Consulting?
Element Consulting is a construction management company dedicated to providing clients with responsible and innovative solutions to their project needs, from inception to completion. Based out of El Segundo, CA, the firm offers program, project, and construction management services. We invite you to join us in 'Bringing the Right Elements Together for Our Clients' Success.'
Powered by JazzHR
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MTU3MDoyZFdETlBkbjJX
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.