You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Senior Contract Administrator w/ Signing Bonus
Note: This is not a remote position.
Office Location: Virginia Beach, VA
What makes someone choose one company over another? Pay, Benefits, Training, Work Satisfaction, Culture? What if you can have it all! At G2 Ops we have extremely competitive pay and benefits and that is not even the best part. Our culture is what sets us apart from other companies. Here, you will not be another payroll number or a cog in the machine. We provide great value to our customers by working as a team and ensuring every member is set up for success. Our team approach allows for each member to not only provide value with their expertise but also gives them the opportunity to cross-train in other areas they have interest in.
Let's talk salary. $80,000/year and goes up
Due to the classification level of the projects we support, we are not able to offer fully remote opportunities at this time.
Still not convinced? Senior Contract Administratorwill support an array of Government Contractsall phases of the contract lifecyclewho has a desire for growthdevelop a leadership mindset
In addition to the above description, the qualified candidate is expected to support the following essential functions as a G2 Ops Contracts Administrator:
- Administer, extend, negotiate, and terminate, standard and nonstandard contracts.
- Reviews and prepares contract award and contract modifications. Maintains contractual records and documentation of all contract correspondence, customer contact information, contractual changes, status reports and other documents for all projects. Maintains data in the corporate information systems.
- Generates and analyzes various reports to track contract progress, deliverables, and financial data.
- Analyzes contract performance requirements, including unique or unusual special provisions and terms and conditions to ensure compliance with the federal/state laws, agency regulations, and company policy and procedures.
- Ensures that the contract and other binding agreements have been reviewed and approved prior to execution in accordance with company policy.
- Communicates regularly with customers; provide updates, reports, deliverables, and troubleshoots the issue as applicable
- Ensure compliance of managed contracts with the regulatory and organization requirements set out by the FAR, and all FAR supplemental regulations.
- Reviews estimates for accuracy, participates and/or assists in the preparation of proposals efforts for various types of contracts.
- Negotiates and establishes teaming agreements and non-disclosure agreements, as assigned, with potential industry partners.
What does this mean to you?5+ years of clearly demonstrated government contract administration experience10 years of applicable government contract work experience
In addition, you must be self-directed, flexible and have a willingness to do 'what needs to be done' in a small business environment and having the following desired skills is an added plus:
- Proposal experience.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office (MS) Suite, particularly MS Excel and MS Word.
- Knowledge and experience using MS Teams.
- JIRA experience.
- Technomile knowledge and experience.
Lastly, as we are working for the DoD, we are beholden to some requirements. The ideal candidate would already possess an activeDoD Secret clearanceor must be able to obtain one.
Congratulations, you made it all the way to the end of this job posting and now you know we are offering a $2,500 (!!) signing bonus to qualified candidates for this position. We look forward to learning more about you!
- 100% company-paid insurance for medical, dental, and vision for eligible employees and family members
- 100% company-paid insurance for life, short-term (STD) and long-term disability (LTD) for eligible employees
- 401(K) Plan with discretionary employer matching
- 10 paid holidays
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Educational assistance
- Work/life balance
- Family-oriented culture
- Competitive salaries
About G2 Ops, Inc.
G2 Ops, Inc. is a small business with big capabilities in cyber security architectural analysis, model-based systems engineering (MBSE), and strategic consulting in support of both government and commercial clients across the globe. As a trusted and reliable government contractor, we deliver cyber security & systems engineering support for integrated DoD weapons, communications, intelligence, and other mission-critical systems. In the commercial space, we provide business solutions analysis, strategic planning, and training and development services to a variety of public and private sector businesses and organizations. Through innovative solutions, exceptional employees, top-tier analytical capabilities, and a customer-centered focus, G2 Ops has established a reputation for service excellence and innovation.
G2 Ops, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Powered by JazzHR
- Contract Management
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MTU3MDpsS3AxVVk2aWNo
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.