You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Modus Top Hand/Foreman
Modus, an operating company of NextEdge is currently looking for experienced and motivated individuals for our expanding operations in Seattle. If your work ethic consists of working hard, determination, taking pride in doing a good job and exceeding expectations; then we are looking for you. Our commitment to quality, core values and training are some of the skills that differentiate us.
The Top Hand/Tower Foreman must have an expert level of understanding with all aspects of the Wireless Industry. The person in this position will be expected to maintain full control of their crew's production and lead by example. They will utilize the tower lead to develop and plan out the complete build of the site. This person will verify a high quality of deliverables for SOW and will identify change orders, possible obstacles and safety concerns which may prevent timely completion of site work. This person will work with the supervisor to establish achievable scheduling and goal as determined by management CM/PM).
Essential Job Duties And Responsibilities
- Oversee the daily operations at assigned sites.
- Maintain daily paperwork required for the site and the crew.
- Implement and follow through with job instructions provided by leadership.
- Ensure safety and quality control requirements at your sites and with your crew.
- Compile all site-specific closeout documentation for your work effort.
- Coordinate with customer representative for site-related activities and maintain a good working relationship with a customer representative.
- Provide leadership, guidance and actively train/promote learning to all crew members.
- Maintain equipment and vehicles in an operational condition at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills And Experience
- 3-5 years of industry experience.
- Demonstrated expertise in construction skills, rigging, safety, and general industry knowledge.
- Job-related certifications
- Organizational, computer, and communication skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret site plans, RFDS, construction drawings, and SOW.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and comply with company motor vehicle policy.
- Recognize and provide a safe work site with acceptable quality and efficiency.
- Ability to lead, teach and train proper work and safety procedures.
- Must be able to provide, record and manage paperwork (Excel, Word, etc)
- Must be able to sweep testing, PIM testing, & Fiber Testing.
- Supervise construction personnel on a daily basis ensuring accountability and safety for required work as defined by client scope of work.
- Ability to work in all weather conditions except for unsafe or extreme weather conditions
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs and climb up to 300’
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- Foreman/ 40+ hrs a week
- Travel is required 50% of the time
Required Education and Experience
- 3-5 years of experience
NextEdge provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, NextEdge complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
NextEdge expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of NextEdge employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Powered by JazzHR
- General Contractor
- Construction Management
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MTU3MDpKdW9IbTVSZ1B4
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.