You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Med-Surg /Telemetry Registered Nurse
Summary: Full Time Days or Nights Permanent Placement
The Med-Surg /Telemetry Registered Nurse is responsible for providing nursing care to patients on a medical-surgical and telemetry unit in a hospital setting. This includes conducting assessments, developing care plans, and providing education and support to patients and their families. The Med-Surg /Telemetry Registered Nurse plays a crucial role in supporting the health and well-being of patients on the unit.
- Provide nursing care to patients on a medical-surgical and telemetry unit in a hospital setting, including assessment, care planning, and education and support
- Conduct assessments to identify patients' needs and develop individualized care plans
- Provide education and support to patients and their families, including explaining treatment options and helping patients manage their conditions
- Monitor patients' progress and respond to changes in condition, including administering medications and managing complications
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date medical records and documentation of patient care
- Collaborate with other healthcare providers, including doctors, therapists, and social workers, to coordinate care
- Participate in quality improvement initiatives and professional development activities
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree in Nursing
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of Florida or Compact License
- 1+ years of experience as an RN, with experience in a medical-surgical and telemetry unit preferred
- Knowledge of nursing care for patients on a medical-surgical and telemetry unit
- Strong assessment and care planning skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks
Powered by JazzHR
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MTU3MDo3WDNqTVVUR0pV
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.