You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Industrial Civil Construction Contractor specializing in structural concrete and sitework/earthwork looking for Skilled Laborer
Under the direction of the Superintendent/Foreman a Laborer will be responsible for carrying out logistics, equipment and material handling and assisting with installation of work.
Responsibilities and Duties
Participates in the execution and completion of work, including the following duties:
Supply Chain Logistics
- Tracks and escorts deliveries
- Inspects quality of materials and signs tickets
- Maintains barcode tags for inventory control
- Maintains dumpsters
- Maintains hydration and sanitation stations
- Properly designates the location and storage of flammable liquids
- Ensures materials and equipment are placed in designated lay-down areas
- Loads and unloads trucks.
- Tracks, inspects, and performs sign-in & sign-out procedures
- Assists in inspection of fall protection equipment
- Performs maintenance and repair on equipment
- Signals and flags crane and truck operators
- Rigs loads for hoisting
Installation of Work
- Cleans columns, walls, floors, tools and equipment during & after pours.
- Responsible for general housekeeping of worksite
- Serves as a confined space attendant
- Serves as designated “fire watch” for welding and other hot work applications
Benefits and Perks
- GR Birdwell Construction offers:
- health care for employee and family and after one year of employment, pays employee portion of health care cost
- retirement savings plans and
- opportunities for craft development
Powered by JazzHR
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MTU3MDo1NHZRdWhEMFhp
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.