You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Customer Service Associate
We are a successful company representing national and local organizations, and we're expanding our team to meet our goals. Our company is seeking new entry-level applicants with fresh ideas to join our team and continue our growth.
Our customer service associates enjoy a fun and exciting environment with flexible schedules and opportunities for advancement. We only promote from within, so this is a true career opportunity for those who are looking to grow with us.
- Act as representative on behalf of our clients and provide quality customer service
- Answer questions regarding our client’s programs and services
- Ability to multitask, and adapt to changing demands and shifting priorities
- Willingness to work independently and within a team
- Trustworthy, honest and dependable individual
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high energy environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Polite and friendly demeanor
- Must be 18 years+
- MUST BE LOCAL- WE ARE HIRING ASAP
- Availability to work on-site, this is NOT remote or an office position
- Full-time & Paid Internships
- Weekly Pay
- Start working IMMEDIATELY
- No experience necessary
Powered by JazzHR
- Customer Service
- Customer Relationship Management
- Explain Warranty
- Promote Customer Loyalty Plan
- Loss Prevention
- Customer Satisfaction
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MTU3MDpVNzNRTXBVaTRQ
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.