You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Truck Driver SAP 2nd Chance
CDL A DRIVERS
This is a SAP friendly opportunity!
If you have over 6 months experience driving a combination of tractor and separate single trailer greater than 40’ or doubles/triples of any length.
Please give me a call at
I look forward to helping you.
- 1400.00 to 1500.00 a week
- Drivers average 2500+ miles per week
- Optimized load plans to maximize your miles
- 12-24 Months - .56cpm
- 24+ Months - .60 cpm
- Detention Pay $12.50 per hour after 2nd hour
- Layover Pay/Breakdown Pay $100 per day EXCLUDING Sundays
Perks of the job:
- 3 weeks out, 3 days off
- 4 weeks out, 4 days off
- Operate 12/2, or stay out 3 weeks out & 3 days off or 4 weeks out & 4 days off
- Majority of freight is East of I-35, but we go where the freight goes - ALL 48
- 50-60% Drop & Hook
- 40-50% Live Unload
- Get back behind the wheel making $$$!
- ALL no touch freight
- Average length of haul is over 700 miles
Basic Job Requirements:
- 1 year OTR or Regional EXP
- Clean Driving Record
- Clean Background
- Will take SAP after completion of course clean for 120 days
- Must pass hair follicle and Urine Test
- 1 year = 1 week
- 3 years = 2 weeks
- 7 years = 3 weeks
- 15 years = 4 weeks
I'm looking forward to hearing about your situation and helping you get back out there on the road.
Powered by JazzHR
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MTU3MDpPV2NWaWNNdmt4
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.