You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Senior Traffic Engineer
Summary of Position:
The Senior Traffic Engineer will develop plans for surface transportation projects, according to established engineering standards and state or federal construction policy. Prepare designs, specifications, and estimates for traffic control facilities. Plan modifications of existing street intersections, turn-lanes and traffic signals to improve traffic flow.
This is a discipline-lead opportunity for an experienced engineer, with the drive to develop a traffic engineering team and take their career to the next level.
- Check construction plans, design calculations, or cost estimations to ensure completeness, accuracy, or conformity to engineering standards or practices.
- Design or prepare plans for new traffic control systems or parts of systems
- Confer with contractors, utility companies, or government agencies to discuss plans, specifications, or work schedules.
- Prepare project budgets, schedules, or specifications for labor or materials
- Texas Professional Engineer License.
- A four-year degree in Civil Engineering, or related field, from an ABET-accredited program.
- Ten years of local experience in traffic engineering; signal design, traffic modeling, forecasting, traffic impact studies, etc.
- Intermediate skill level in AutoCAD Civil 3D and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work closely with an integrated multi-discipline team under tight deadlines and communicate clearly – both in writing and verbally.
- Experience with project management.
- Ability to contribute to and execute marketing initiatives.
Employees are given a competitive salary and a complete benefits package. Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance, life and disability insurance, pet insurance, paid parental leave after 12 months, a PTO bank, 401(k) plan, profit sharing, and much more. More details regarding benefits, along with the appropriate enrollment forms, will be provided if an offer of employment is made.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baird, Hampton & Brown Inc. does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Powered by JazzHR
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MTU3MDplMzFxQmYwZjZl
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.