You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Business Development Associate
Do you want a career that challenges you and takes you to the next level?
If so - come join our team! We are an innovative Business Development Firm that specializes in account management and sales for the telecommunications industry. Our high-profile partnerships put us at the forefront of accelerated growth within the industry as the essential need for telecommunications increases.
With demands at an all-time high, our next candidate has an opportunity to experience internal growth and development that is unparalleled anywhere else! We are looking for our Business Development Associate to be a highly dedicated professional to perform Account Management, Sales, and Customer Service, while delivering top-notch support, care and professionalism within every interaction.
Responsibilities As A Business Development Associate:
- Work directly with customers to create individual products and service packages that suit their individualized needs
- Initiate and maintain relationships with all customer accounts assigned to you throughout and after the sales process to ensure satisfaction and repeat business
- Utilize the ability to overturn objections and upsell and/or cross-sell products when applicable to bolster sales revenue
- Become an expert in all client’s products and services to stay ahead of the competition
- Engage in daily and weekly meetings with other Business Development Associates to ensure timely delivery of all goals and objectives
- Report weekly and monthly sales data to the Senior Business Development Manager to ensure proper KPIs are being met
What You Need To Succeed As Our Next Business Development Associate:
- BA or BS in Communications, Management, Sales, or other related field is required
- 1-2 years of experience in Sales, Business Development, or Account Management
- An approachable, empathetic, and positive demeanor that exudes professionalism
- Impeccable communication and interpersonal skills
- A winning attitude and the ability to work with other Business Development Associates
- Curiosity and solution-oriented mindset
- Impeccable time management with the ability to pivot in a fast-paced environment
Powered by JazzHR
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MTU3MDpQSE1CTzFlbUdq
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.