You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Help Desk IT Support Technician/Engineer
We are currently looking for a Help Desk IT Support Technician or Engineer in NY.
- Client : Japanese IT company
- Woeking Location : NY 10017
- Salary Range: 45-58K per yr. + Full Benefit / 401K
This is a temp-to-hire position, and the temp term depends on the performance.
- Provides technical support for end-user customers and maintains communication via phone, email, or in-person, by analyzing and troubleshooting problems, as well as performing hardware and software installation and testing.
- Maintains user manuals and internal documents to document processes, solutions, and environment for continuous improvement in operations.
- Perform Server Administration support, such as monitoring.
- Monitor network environment, including desktop and network maintenance, software installation, and troubleshooting.
- Performs server administration, user account management, basic administration, and troubleshooting activities.
- Prioritizes incoming requests or issues, escalating to designated support teams as necessary.
- Provides periodic IT training to users and participates in regional and global IT projects.
- Business travel in Continental US and South America as needed (1 – 2 times per year).
The right candidate will possess:
- Ability to work effectively based on management direction as well as to work as a strong team contributor.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, internal technology teams, and users with various skill levels.
- Strong organization skills and capacity to deliver high-quality work.
- Ability to learn quickly and efficiently as a team player, with minimum supervision.
- Ability to multitask based on priority; Customer focused and detail-oriented.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field; or equivalent work experience in the IT field.
- At least 3 years of experience in end-user support with Windows-based LAN/WAN/Remote Access Support experience.
- Extensive knowledge of various business software: Windows OS, Office365, Adobe Acrobat, and WebEx.
- Experience with managing and troubleshooting iOS-based devices, Conference systems, MS Surface, and HP laptops.
- ITFL Foundation, A+, Network+, Microsoft Product-related certifications, or other IT vendor certifications are preferred but not required.
- Proficient English communication skills are a must. Japanese or Spanish language skills at the Business level are preferred, but not required.
Powered by JazzHR
- Technical Support
- Information Technology
- Operating Systems
- Computer Hardware
- Server (Computer Science)
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MTU3MDpBb0lxTEdNaTNT
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.