You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
2023 Architecture Graduates - Project Coordinator I
E4H Architecture is a 100% healthcare and health sciences firm dedicated to creating flexible, creative environments that enhance health and well-being. We’re dedicated to mentorship and career development opportunities for early career staff. E4H has been designated as an AIA Emerging Professionals Friendly Firm
The Project Coordinator partners with the Project Manager/Architect to ensure that all projects are completed on time, within budget and meet quality standards. As Project Coordinator you will be responsible for working as part of the project development team to coordinate structural work, prepare estimates, interpret plans and inspect sites.
- Primary support to the Project Manager or Partner in charge
- Implement the data gathering effort
- Develop and test functional concepts
- Coordinate with Project Designer and Architect during schematic design phase
- Liaison with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
- Perform various coordinating tasks like scheduling and risk management, along with administrative duties, like maintaining project documentation and handling financial queries
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Full-time intern on the path to licensure with 0 to 3 years of professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture from an accredited program
- Excellent time management and communication skills, as you’ll collaborate with clients and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines
- Completion of an architectural technology or interior design program
- Proficiency in AutoCAD & Revit software
Powered by JazzHR
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MTU3MDo3WlBnM0ZKendW
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.