You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Who Are We?
We are Jefferson Dental & Orthodontics and we believe in taking a personal approach to dentistry. Since our humble beginnings in Texas in 1967, we’ve been a trusted friend for our patients near and far. At Jefferson, we understand it takes more than clinical excellence to earn a patient’s trust. It’s of the utmost importance that we all see the patient as a unique individual and demonstrate that their care plan is designed around each of their needs. We’ll do whatever it takes to put a smile on each patient’s face, so the rest of the world can see how amazing it is. We truly change people’s lives. Do you want to be a part of our life changing team?!
Our philosophy is simple: Our Care Changes People’s Lives. We treat our patients like family to provide the best dental experience because we know a happy, confident smile leads to a better life. We deliver the highest quality care, making dentistry convenient and affordable for everyone. Join our new Hygiene team for the opportunity to have a fulfilling career giving our patients the happy, confident smile they deserve.
The Dental Assistant works under the supervision of the Lead RDA and are responsible for a wide range of tasks in the dental office - ranging from patient care and education to administrative duties to laboratory functions. Note: All employees need to be flexible and available to provide dental assistance and perform front desk duties based on the patient needs and as directed by office management.
What You’ll Do
Provide excellent customer service to patients
Present post-exam consultations and financing options to patients
Conduct audits of patient schedules; quality of data entry and patient information; consistency of patient consultations and financial presentations; internal referral process; and supply orders and utilization
Who We’re Looking For
Someone dedicated to going above and beyond to ensure the best customer service and experience
Excellent communicator and motivator to confidently educate our patients; lead our teams by building relationships of trust, open communication, and a collaborative office culture
Well-organized, adaptable individual who is comfortable managing diverse teams while handling changing priorities
- Competitive pay and bonus structure – starting salary $18/hour and bonuses of up to $800/month*!
- New Grads welcome!
- Growth and advancement opportunities for leadership roles
- Vacation and PTO
- $25,000 of Company-paid Life Insurance
- Wide variety of additional benefits including:
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Health Saving Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Spending Account
- Supplement Life Insurance for you or your dependents
- Critical Illness
- Identity Protection
- Team Member Assistance Program
*Bonus potential based on achieving certain number of business objectives per month
- Associates’ degree or 3 years management experience
- Customer service experience
- Intermediate Microsoft office proficiency, specifically Excel, Outlook and Word
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Computer Skills: 1 year (Required)
- Dental office management experience, especially in a multi-specialty office, highly preferred
- Knowledge of Dentrix and Dolphin dental software
- CPR-BLS, RDA, or other related dental certifications
Powered by JazzHR
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MTU3MDpidXdHRjBaNk1h
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.