You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Features/News Reality TV Writer
This is a paid freelance, remote position - that means you can work from anywhere, on your own schedule.
Collider is the ultimate source for impactful entertainment news. We deliver the biggest, most important industry happenings and provide deep analysis and sharp commentary through interviews, reviews, and much more. Our editorial team is looking for eager writers to contribute Reality TV content under the leadership of the Senior Reality TV Editor. Please note that this role does not involve video production, animation, or script writing.
We are looking for generalexperts in particular areas:
- Home Reno/Real Estate (Million Dollar Listing LA,, Property Brothers, House Hunters, etc.)
- Real People (Below Deck, Queer Eye, Dance Moms, etc)
- Competition shows (The Amazing Race, Survivor, Big Brother, etc.)
- Relationships (The Bachelor, Love Is Blind, Love Island, etc.)
- Write a minimum of 4 articles per week in Collider’s house style (following the requisite training)
- This will include fact checking, formatting, linking, and image sourcing/very basic editing (sizing, brightness, etc.)
- Pitch story ideas when none are readily available
- Remain up to date on upcoming releases and rumors
- Accept and apply any/all feedback received by the editorial team
- Communicate openly and actively with the editorial team
- A passion for the content and a drive to grow within the industry
- Broad knowledge of Reality TV show, or expert knowledge of the show types listed above
- Quick learner with strong sense of urgency
- Excellent command of the English language
- Ability to write articles free of typos and grammatical errors
- Comfortable working in an entirely virtual environment
NOTE: Only applications containing a resume andIt is essential that you demonstrate your breadth of knowledge of hit Reality TV content in your cover letter. You will not be considered for the role if this information is not included
Please note that the next step in the hiring process involves a writing evaluation.
We're looking forward to hearing from you!
Powered by JazzHR
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MTU3MDpPQ2Vicmpjdklx
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.