You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Outside Sales Consultant, STL Metro Area
Earn $100-$200k Annually!
- We offer guaranteed PRE-QUALIFIEDSCHEDULED
- No cold calling, no knocking on doors!
- Expense Reimbursement Plan – TAX FREE INCOME
Who We Are:
We are a Family Owned Top 200 Nation Wide Ranked Home Improvement Company for Windows, Doors, Siding, Shower Conversions, Sunrooms, Fences, Decks, and Roofing. We pride ourselves in our commitment to not only our customers, but our employees as well.
Join our Million Dollar Team and become part of the Jacob Family Today!
We are currently looking for eager, talented individuals to sell our niche home improvement products. Project Sales Consultants are a part of the Outside Sales Team working with customers in their homes. We provide homeowners with top grade products at affordable prices. We offer financing to all our clients who qualify to make the purchasing decision easier.
Our Reps typically earn between $100-150K, and top performers earn over 150k+ annually! No cap on earning potential!
What We Offer:
- Competitive Pay Structure – With no caps in earning potential!
- Signing Bonus
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Simple IRA with Matching Funds
- Up to 4 Weeks of Paid Training
- At least two Pre-Set, Pre-Qualified, and Pre-Confirmed Appointments/Leads Daily
- Laptop with Design Software
- Expense Reimbursement Plan (Tax free income of up to $10,000 in addition to regular earnings)
Powered by JazzHR
- Create Sale Plan
- Market Trend
- Customer Service
- Customer Retention
- Media Sales
- Relevant Market Trends
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MTU3MDpyaGJmSW10Nm96
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.