You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Certified Home Health Aide in Sicklerville
Urgently Hiring: Certified Home Health Aide in Sicklerville, Gloucester County.
Want to join a company that truly makes a difference in the world? Are you ready to serve a population who needs you right now? We believe that aging isn’t just about staying healthy, safe and independent, but it’s also about living well.
Our team services Gloucester County! Come join an award winning team. We have been named Caring Super Star for 6 years in a row. Come find out why our award winning office has been recognized so many times since our opening! By joining the Right at Home team, you will have the unique opportunity to improve the quality of life for those you serve by working for one of the fastest-growing international home care companies.
Great Compensation and Benefits
- Earn competitive pay 16-17/hour
- Weekend pay differential
- Flexible scheduling-
- Full and part time
- 4 hour shift
- 6 hour shift
- 8 shifts
- Shift occur bewteen the hours of 9AM-5PM typcially
- Health Insurance Plans
- PAID training and development
- Caregiver Recognition & Rewards Programs
- Access to Leadership
- Weekly pay
- Make a difference and give back to those who need your most
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist clients with activities of daily living such as personal hygiene, meals, mobility, medication reminders, light housekeeping, food preparation.
- Accompanying client on errands or medical appointments
- Medication reminders
- Assisting with prescribed range of motion exercises
- Companionship activities such as reading, music, puzzles, etc.
- Ensure client safety and well-being.
- Document and report any changes in client’s health status.
- Communicate with health care professionals and families regarding the client’s emotional and medical condition
Qualifications and Skills:
- NJ CHHA LICENSE
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred.
- Valid NJ driver’s license and auto insurance
- Reliable transportation
- Must be able to lift/move 50 lbs without assistance
- Willingness to learn
- Willingness to assist client with their daily needs
Curious to learn more about us? Check out our website at:
Right at Home is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MjM2NzoxMDE3NDA3
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.