You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Part Time Lot Attendant
PART-TIME LOT ATTENDANT SERVING HARFORD COUNTY First things First: Who are we? First Vehicle Services is a leading provider of diverse fleet management and maintenance services in North America. Since 1981, First Vehicle Services has provided efficient and cost-effective vehicle management and maintenance services to governments, school districts, petrochemical companies, transit agencies, airports, universities, and private organizations throughout the United States. Why join First as a Lot Attendant?
- $18 - $20 per hour starting rate
- Hours between Monday – Friday 7 am – 11 am
Discounts on cell phone plans, cars, and more through the Perk Spot program! About the Lot Attendant Position As a Lot Attendant with First, you will have an important role in keeping vehicles clean and operational for our customers. Lot Attendant job duties include:
- Park vehicles as needed.
- Clean and detail facility and the interiors and exteriors of vehicles
Complete other maintenance tasks assigned by the supervisor. Lot Attendant Qualifications
- Valid driver's license
- Vehicle fueling, cleaning, and detailing experience a plus
Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Subject to DOT drug testing and physical. DOT Regulation 49 CFR Part 40 does not authorize the use of Schedule I drugs, including marijuana, for any reason. Apply today and get your career on the road with First Vehicle Services! We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. First is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, First will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for all.
- Customer Service
- Give Helpful Customer Service
- Customer Service Relations
- Computer Literacy
- Customer Satisfaction
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 9096_4245808069
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.