You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Project Construction Manager
Estimated 24+ months-Cottage Grove, Oregon
Rate is open and flexible depending on years of experience
Volt Technical Resources is seeking a Construction Manager for an industry leader in their field.
This is a long-term assignment in which you will be performing the role of construction manager during periods of heavy construction or light construction and demolition activities
- Giving direction to and actively monitoring construction crews so that the work is done safely and as per project plans in the most cost-effective manner and appropriate quality
- Own and manage the detailed project schedule, along with labor outlooks (4 week and 2 week)
- Lead construction meetings with mill support groups to work through the 2-4 week outlooks for all weekend and weekday schedules.
- Acts as onsite General, managing all building permit inspections and liaison between multiple trades: Mechanical, Welding, Carpentry, Electrical, Pipefitters and others.
- Should have extensive knowledge and experience with construction related Project(s)
- Minimum 10 years of industry experience in large projects
- 5 years of dedicated direct supervision of construction workers and contractors
- Project, Construction, and Contractor Management
- Knowledge of Applicable Codes and Standards relevant to US/Oregon (i.e. Safety Codes OSHA, Building Codes (General/Fire/Electrical/Plumbing, etc.)
Preference will be given to those with:
- Education/Engineering Background
- Have a solid background and understanding Scheduling and Planning for Commercial or Industrial Construction Projects.
- Should have experience in multiple projects and have been construction manager in a large project environment previously.
- Have experience and background with Industrial Construction (ideally for Sawmill)
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Project Management
- Appointment Scheduling
- Project Coordination
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 20304_4243953456
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.