You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Electrical Designer II (Building Power Systems)
About the Job
Selected individuals will play a key role in the design and implementation of electrical systems and strategies as part of a broad engineering and architectural team. The professional will be a member of our electrical department and their responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Generation of electrical drawings for Client Review, Bidding and Construction
- Assist in Electrical Design;
- Development of One-Line Diagrams
- 3D layout of large equipment and raceways
- Layout of electrical equipment/devices and circuiting
- Light Fixture Layout and circuiting
- Layout of fire alarm horn/strobes per spacing criteria
- Low voltage systems layout and circuiting
- Development of electrical equipment schedules
- Development of electrical equipment and conduit support/mounting details
- Check and Publish drawing sets
Relevant requirements and experiences include:
- 4+ years experience with Revit, AutoCAD and AutoDesk Building Systems
- Lighting system – layouts, circuiting and photometric calculations
- 4+ years of experience in Electrical Construction Drawings
- 4+ years of experience with an engineering firm, preferably in the industrial sector
We plan, design, engineer, and build food plants for major brands across the country and the world. For the past three decades, we’ve focused exclusively on the food and beverage industry, helping your favorite brands put your favorite foods in the grocery store. Simply put, food isn’t one thing we do, it’s all we do.
Dennis Group offers competitive compensation packages commensurate with experience. We provide comprehensive employee benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid time off including an open vacation policy, as well as bonus, profit-sharing, and retirement plans.
Dennis Group is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MzExMzo1Njk4OTctMTA2NDMzMw
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.