You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Electrical Maintenance Mechanic
At Wegmans, our Maintenance Mechanics ensure that Wegmans Corporate, Distribution and Manufacturing facilities are professionally and safely maintained, helping to provide our employees and our customers with a safe work environment. You will be part of a team that is empowered to solve complex problems daily and continually learn and develop new skills, while working for a stable, growing and dynamic company. Your electrical and mechanical knowledge will be critical in helping to maintain a variety of high tech and state of the art equipment and systems. If you love working in a fast-paced environment, where no two days are the same, then the Wegmans Facilities Maintenance Team might be the perfect opportunity for you!What will I do?
- Repair and troubleshoot production equipment in our facilities, for both emergency and non-emergency situations
- Perform preventative maintenance on production equipment
- Work effectively with a team, assisting other personnel as necessary to ensure all tasks are completed safely and in a timely manner
- Keep open lines of communication with team members and supervisors
- Complete all tasks while strictly adhering to food and human safety guidelines
Maintain Wegmans' high standards of quality at all timesRequired Qualifications:
- 3 or more years of experience as an equipment Mechanic in a manufacturing or distribution environment, including experience with preventative maintenance systems and techniques
- Proficiency with electrical and mechanical troubleshooting of material handling systems and process equipment, including conveyors and/or automated systems
Knowledge of three-phase motors and wiring and experience programming and installing electronics and controlsAt Wegmans, we believe that if we take care of our people, they'll take care of our customers. That's why, as part of the Wegmans family, you'll have a package of benefits that covers your health, well-being, family and future.
- Flexibility in scheduling-work-life balance
- Employee discounts
Premium pay on Sundays and holidaysComprehensive benefits*
- Quality affordable healthcare coverage
- Vision coverage
- Dental coverage (Available to Full-time only)
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee assistance program
- Employee wellness programs
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Wegmans retirement profit sharing plan
- Scholarship Program *Certain eligibility requirements must be satisfiedFor 25 years in a row, our employees have put us on the FORTUNE magazine's list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For . Discover what it means to work for a family owned, mission-driven, values-based company that believes in caring, respect, empowerment, high standards and making a difference in the community. Because with a family-like atmosphere of shared support, leaders who have your best interest at heart and growth as part of everything we do, Wegmans is the place for you to do what you love-and love what you do.
- Preventive Maintenance
- Installations (Manual/Mechanical)
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 9096_4243482493
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.