You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Electrician - New Construction (Des Moines / Central Iowa)
Now hiring Journeyman and Lead Electricians, Apprentice 1-4. (Helpers please apply on helper link)
Custom Electrical Services is a leading electrical contractor in Clive, Iowa, is more than just a place to work – it’s a place to thrive. We pride ourselves on providing quality work, opportunities to work on a WIDE variety of residential and light commercial projects and a safe work environment.
We offer full benefits and year-round work!
If you are looking for a stable career in an essential business that values and rewards team members, recognizes individual skills and experience and offers opportunities for growth, look no further! Custom Electrical Services is growing rapidly! So much so, we are seeking a full-time service electrician to meet the demands of our clients. In this position, you will be responsible for rough in and trim of residential new construction projects in and around the Des Moines area.
If you have experience and are highly motivated; love to be part of a team, but work well individually; welcome learning new things; enjoy interacting with people; and be ready for a new challenge every single day.
Join our team and share our mission of creating a positive, memorable experience for our customers by fulfilling their electrical needs while providing exceptional customer service. Variety of positions available with a growing team such as: New construction rough and trim, service, installers and more!
Residential Electrician Openings For
Journeyman and Master, Crew leaders - Apprentices 1-4th year - Rough In - Trim - New Construction - Remodels - Service - and More! Wide variety of residential projects available for your expertise. If you are not a registered apprentice or higher please apply as a helper .
Journeyman Lead Electrician Rough in and or trim new construction projects with the assistance of a helper or apprentice.
Journeyman Electrician Rough in and or trim new construction projects with the assistance of a helper or apprentice.
Apprentice 1-4 Assist Journeymen leads while attending additional educational requirements associate with apprenticeship.
Remodel Electrician Perform electrical work on existing homes being remodeled by general contractor(s).
Service Electrician Apply on service page
Helpers Apply on helper page
What’s in for you!!
- Great money! Lets Face it you are not going to work for free! Ability to earn some of the highest wages in the industry!
- Great benefits!
- Hiring bonus options
- Monthly bonuses / commissions!
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Company van (ability to take home depending on residence location)
- Company gas card
- Disability Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Company Ipad
- Company credit card
- Life Insurance $25,000 paid at no cost to you!
- Bring your own device on to company cell phone plan. Can still be used for personal use.
- Vision insurance
- Vacation schedule that grows up to 20 days per year! - Plus 6 paid holidays per year!
- Ability to earn 2 EXTRA vacation days per year based on hours worked.
- 401K with 100% company match
- Uniform allowance (shirts, hats, sweatshirts etc.)
- Paid as an employee and NOT as a sub-contractor.
- Identity theft insurance
- Get paid what your worth! Top Pay!
- No overnight travel
- Real advancement opportunities
- Paid training opportunities
- Great opportunity! (We're busy year-round! No sitting at home and worrying!)
- Growth potential! (We're always looking for future managers!)
- And much more. . .
Apply online today! Equal opportunity employer. 100% Confidential!
Growth Opportunities for new construction and remodel electricians!
3 years or more experience required inquire within for exciting growth opportunities!
Exciting opportunities for individuals looking to gain additional experience in the electrical field or Journeyman electricians to ADAVNCE their career and earning opportunities!
Apply online today! This opportunity won't last long! 100% Confidential
Bi Weekly Company Prize Drawings!
- Must have valid driver’s license and ability to be company insurable.
- 18 years or older.
- Able to lift, pull and move weights ranging from 70lbs or more.
- Climb ladders and scaffolding of various heights.
- Ability to use most power and hand tools.
- Provide your own basic hand tools and tool pouch.
- Work in a variety of climates outdoors in Iowa year round.
- Pass both a background check and drug screening.
- Have high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be a self-starter and highly motivated.
- Follow directions and give directions.
- Have valid state of Iowa Journeyman or Master license (if applying as a journeyman)
- Attention to detail.
- Read and write in the English language.
Apply online today! Equal opportunity employer. 100% Confidential
- Pipe (Fluid Conveyance)
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MzExMzoyNzM3NTYtMTA2MjY1MQ
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.