You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Ambrose Engineering, a Milwaukee area structural engineering company located in Cedarburg, WI for over 40 years, is actively looking to expand our team to support our growing business. If you are a qualified individual interested in working for a smaller company, focused on strategic growth, where every team member’s commitment to quality and relationship building is part of our overall success then you may find Ambrose Engineering a perfect fit!
Ambrose Engineering provides structural engineering services for architects, contractors, and building owners in Wisconsin and across the country. We are licensed in all 50 states, with a broad range of experience and education, ensuring we can offer our clients practical and unique solutions regardless of scope or location. Our diverse client portfolio allows our team to work on interesting projects of all types and sizes. Our approach focuses on building trusting, long-lasting relationships, and our success is apparent by the longevity of our client relationships, our repeat business, and our growth.
The Structural Technician position offers an opportunity to be involved in many types of projects, supporting our engineering team primarily with Revit building modeling. Candidates should be prepared to work on multiple projects through all phases of construction documents. Must have the ability to work quickly and efficiently, maintain a positive attitude, learn and grow in the position, and work well in a team environment.
- Proficient knowledge of Autodesk Revit
- Experience with Autodesk AutoCAD
- Ability to prepare structural construction documents
- Should have familiarity with the structural systems and understand the relationship between building components and related disciplines
- Ability to work from sketches, computer models and verbal information supplied by an engineer to determine the most appropriate views, detail drawings, and supplementary information needed to complete construction drawings
- Two-year technical certificate or Associates degree and experience directly related to the job responsibilities described above
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Unrestricted authorization to work in the US
At Ambrose Engineering, we are guided by the strength of our values and a culture shaped by commitment and work/life balance. We collaborate together and build on each other's contributions to provide a fulfilling work experience. Ambrose offers competitive compensation, plus a broad based benefits package which includes the following:
- Company matching 401k plan
- Profit sharing and bonuses
- Paid PTO (sick days, vacation, and holidays)
- Health and vision insurance
- Company paid long term and short term disability
- Company paid life insurance
- Professional registration reimbursement
- Career development
- Company sponsored events and team building activities
Looking for a new challenge with growth opportunities? Apply today!
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MzExMzoyNTgyMjUtMTA1OTAwMg
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.