You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
At Dunkin' Donuts, we are not just an employer--we're a family. We invest our all into our Shift Leader to ensure that they are able to learn and grow in their careers, as well as individuals. If you are looking for a career that is fun and fulfilling with a sense of community, then look no further! You are exactly in the place that you want to be.
We are a fast-growing franchise; adding more and more stores across the Metro-Detroit and Cleveland area every year. With that in mind, we are always looking for top-notch talent to help us deliver on the promise of fast, friendly service in our welcoming and booming locations. If this sounds like you, then submit your resume! Keep in mind, that as we grow, there will always be opportunities for you to grow with us.
Remember, here at Dunkin', we're a family of team players that look out for the best interest of our team!
Now Hiring Friendly Shift Leaders - Does the challenge of assuming a leadership role at a fast paced growing restaurant inspire you? Are you looking for a promising career in a fun, friendly and casual atmosphere? We are looking for EXPERIENCED leaders to help lead our growing market in the Metro Detroit area.
- Competitive wages $14-$15.50 (depending on experience)
- Monthly bonuses, (up to $100.00 a month possible)
- Health/Dental/Vision Programs
- Growth within the company
- Family atmosphere
- Direct Deposit
- Monthly contests to win prizes
- Digital Redbook (task lists)
- Opportunity to learn the business from the ground up.
- An environment of recognition with a family atmosphere, with the biggest Dunkin network in Michigan and growing in Cleveland.
- Cultivate a 5-star team environment by recruiting, hiring, training, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining team members; communicate job expectations; plan, monitor, enforce policies and procedures.
- Achieve results by implementing production, productivity, quality, and guest service satisfaction; resolving problems; identifying trends; implementing change; minimizing waste.
- Delight our guests by exceeding their expectations and providing a 5 Star Guest experience.
- High School diploma or GED (some college a plus)
- Two or more years shift management experience
- Open/ flexible work availability
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage your own shift in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
Dunkin' Donuts is the world's leading baked goods and coffee chain, serving more than 3 million customers each and every day. True to our name, we offer 50+ varieties of donuts, but you can also enjoy dozens of premium beverages, bagels, breakfast sandwiches and other baked goods.
- Consultative Selling
- Sales Process
- Consultative Approaches
- Sales Development
- Contact Management Systems
- Sales Management
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: ga0zn0a
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.