You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
LPN - AIR Alexander Park
Sign-On Bonus: Earn up to $3,000 based on experienceSUMMARY As a Licensed Practical Nurse, you are key in the success of operations and compassionate patient care every day. -STATUS: - Full Time (40 hrs/week) - - - - - - - - - - - - LOCATION: -222 Alexander St., Suite 3000, Rochester, NY 14607 - - - - - - DEPARTMENT: Allergy, Immunology & RheumatologySCHEDULE: 7:30am - 4pm ; 8am - 4:30pm ; 8:30am - 5pm - - - - - - -ATTRIBUTES
- Compassionate, warm and patient focused
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment
Exceptional documentation skills and professional behavior
- Patient Care & Service. Promote and restore patients' health by completing the nursing process; collaborate with physicians and multidisciplinary team members; perform various treatment procedures; provide physical, educational and emotional support to patients, friends and families; supervise assigned team members
- Medication Administration & Reporting. Administer medication and give/receive relevant reports, both written and verbal from/to appropriate staff as per departmental protocols
- Documentation. Ensure concise, pertinent and complete documentation using computerized medical record process
- Preparation. Ensure clinical areas are properly supplied and exam rooms are available and stocked EDUCATION LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS BLS - Basic Life Support - American Heart Association (AHA); LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse - New York State Education Department (NYSED) Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS : M - Medium Work - Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects; Requires frequent walking, standing or squatting.
- Electrical Equipment
- Preventive Maintenance
- Electrical Systems
- Electric Motors
- Three Phase
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 9096_4180624651
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.