You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Supply Chain Leader
Job TitleSupply Chain Leader
Philips is a global leader in health technology, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Driven by the vision of a better tomorrow.But it’s not just what we do, it’s who we are. We are 80,000, wonderfully unique individuals, with two things in common: An unwavering sense of purpose and a relentless determination to deliver on our customers’ needs. It’s what inspires us to create meaningful solutions
- the kind that make a real difference
- when it matters most.The world and our customers’ needs are changing faster than ever before and while we are proud of what we do already, we know we can do more. That’s why we need you, to help us tackle increasingly complex challenges posed by ever evolving health and well-being needs.In this role, you have the opportunity to Looking at the challenges the world is facing today Philips’ purpose has never been more relevant. So, whatever your role, if you share our passion for helping others, you’ll be working towards creating a better and fairer future for all. Supply Chain Leader is going to formulate the long-term logistics policy, taking into account all the relevant factors for integrated management. This position holder will be initiating changes to logistics management concepts in accordance with the requirements of the business leading to improvements across the entire Supply Chain Organization.You are responsible for Leading the Supply Chain strategy:- Negotiating rates & contracts- Defining the codification & traceability strategy- Leading the distribution and RMA strategy- 3PL management- Leading MRP planning and inventory management- Optimizing upstream/downstream shipments (sea, air, ground, rail)- Insuring Import and Export compliance (declarations, audits)- Optimizing the HW revenue recognition - Being a stakeholder for ERP and CRM tools definition and enhancement- Owning the PSC processes for ISO13485, MDSAP and FDA audits- Collaborating in NPI process (pricing strategy, sales BOM, manufacturing, distribution, end of sale)- Collaborating in customer/reseller contract negotiation- Strong collaboration with Finance, R&D, Product Management, Professional Services and Sales teamsYou are part ofSupply Chain Leader will be based in Cambridge, MA and report to Global Head of R&D, Purchasing & Supply Chain.Philips Capsule is the leading global provider of medical device integration (MDI) and information solutions for healthcare organizations. This business unit has been expanding to provide innovative clinical surveillance and patient monitoring technologies to help clinicians simplify workflows and gain actionable insights.To succeed in this role, you’ll need a customer-first attitude and the following- Bachelor/Master of Science degree in a technical or business field. MBA is preferred.- 10 + years of direct supply chain related experience - Proven track record of excellent customer centricity and markets relationship management skills- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work with various levels of the organization.- Demonstrated knowledge and use of Lean principles and continuous improvement- Strong Negotiation and contractual skills - Ability to work within cross-cultural environment - Strong experience in NPI projects- Experience with SAP and SalesforceIn return, we offer youThe opportunity to grow within the organization and Philips
- working cross functionally on various projects and initiatives to drive our products to our customers and be a part of saving people’s lives every day.Philips will offer a path towards your most rewarding career, with opportunities to show your skills and develop yourself in many ways.US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa. How we work at PhilipsOur newly adopted hybrid work concept fuses flexibility with collaboration to deliver great outcomes for our people and our customers. We are embracing an approach wherein we spend more time together than apart
- which for full-time employees translates to an average of at least 3 days working from the office and up to 2 days from home
- for our hybrid roles.Hybrid work flexibility means people can meet the changing demands of work and home in the most balanced, productive, and healthy way. Our hybrid working model is defined in 3 ways:We believe in the importance of impactful collaboration: There's a certain energy when everyone’s in the same room that can heighten idea generation and creative friction needed for problem-solving.
We embrace flexibility:
Choosing where, when, and how to work can vary according to task and team schedules. Flexibility isn’t office or online, it means choosing the space that works best for you, your teams, and our customers on a case-by-case basis. We want to be at our best: The way we work, and our workspaces are designed to support our well-being, offer career advancement opportunities, and enable us to be at our best. Why should you join Philips?Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on innovative, customer-first health technology solutions. Help us improve the health and well-being of billions of people, every year.Visit our careers website to explore what it’s like working at Philips, read stories from our employee blog, find information about our recruitment process and answers to some frequently asked questions.Effective Tuesday, January 4, 2022, all U.S.-based employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID as a condition of employment at Philips. Employees may request a reasonable accommodation.*Montana employees are currently excluded from this requirement at this time.#LI-PH1Philips is an Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran and maintains a drug-free workplace.Job
Job number: 479496Date posted : 2023-02-09Profession: Supply ChainEmployment type: Full time
- Material Requirements Planning
- Continuous Improvement Process
- Operations Management
- Strategic Sourcing
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 9096_4235484540
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.