You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Sr. Mechanical Engineer
Our client is a cutting-edge Series A company focused on revolutionizing the robotics space. They are a team of experienced professionals with deep relationships and a distribution network across the U.S. They have strategic backing from long-term capital and the support to build something truly amazing. Come join their team and help them define the future of robotics!
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Summary: This engineer is an expert in complex mechatronic system design contributing to the delivery of multidisciplinary industrial robotic products. The position includes a need to design, fabricate, assemble, document, and test mechatronic systems that include multi-axis actuation. In addition, this engineer has experience sizing and selecting motors and actuators for various applications.
Note: Direct robotics or automation experience is a must have.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering (MS Preferred)
- Minimum of 7 years applicable professional experience in the robotics or automation industry
- Expertise in design of mechanical parts, mechanisms, and electro-mechanical systems from concept design through product release.
- Expertise in design and specification of electro-mechanical actuators and motors
- Expertise in design and specification of sensing technologies such as encoders, load cells, strain gauges, proximity sensors, and more.
- Experience with Industrial tooling design is a plus.
- Expertise in performing static and dynamic load calculations and performing kinematic analysis.
- Experience running finite element analysis.
- Proficient with SolidWorks and preparing engineering documentation per ASME Y14.5 for production release.
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MjIyMjoyMy0wNTA1NC0yNTI
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.