You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Behavior Technician-Consultant in Training
Behavior Technician - Consultant In Training
Colorado Autism Consultants is dedicated to overcoming barriers to make transformational ABA therapy equally accessible throughout our state.
We are currently seeking Registered Behavior Technicians or have a passion for working with neurodiverse populations and are interested in pursuing a career in Applied Behavior Analysis, to join our clinical team. Primary responsibilities are to provide ABA therapy under direction of a BCBA to individuals with a wide range of developmental and social emotional diagnosis. Therapy is delivered primarily at our clinic in Monte Vista. Opportunities for generalization within client's homes, communities, schools, day programs, and tele-health also available.
Prospective new team members should possess:
- A minimum of one year working with individuals with special needs
- A passion for our mission and vision.
- Commitment to advancing within the organization
- A strong work ethic and excellent communication skills.
- An active RBT certification preferred, but individual willing to complete our 40 hour online RBT training within 90 days of hire will also be considered. Access to online RBT training is provided by CAC free of charge.
- Bachelors degree or masters degree in psychology, education, human services, or a related field preferred, but nor required.
- Individuals meeting BCBA/BCaBA requirements or currently enrolled in BCBA coursework will be given special consideration. Free BCBA/BCaBA supervision is integrated in the position and is paid. BCBA coursework tuition support available.
- Valid driver's license, current insurance, MVR record and reliable vehicle is a must for transporting clients. This is not a requirement for employment but may be applicable upon notice.
- First 2 doses of COVID vaccination, or commitment to complete vaccination course, is required
- All employees must clear a felony background check and previous employment verification.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds, twist, kneel, and engage in active physical play with children is required.
- Bilingual fluency (Spanish/English) given special consideration
- Part time and full time opportunities available, flexible scheduling offered, and a strong potential to advance for the most dedicated and talented team members.
$16-$20 RBTs who are not yet pursuing BCBA Coursework
$19-$22 RBTs who are enrolled in or finished with BCBA Coursework (Consultants in Training)
Interested candidates should email cover letter, resume and at least three professional references.
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Medical insurance program
- Dental/Vision Insurance program
- Supplemental Insurance (Short and Long-term Disability) program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Retirement Plan with Employer Match Program
- Free BCBA and BCABA supervision
- Peer to Peer rewards program
- Tuition Reimbursement for ongoing BCBA coursework
- Annual Professional Development funds
- Dedicated training and professional development days
- Opportunities for travel
- Flexibility in regular schedule to allow for important home and family commitments
- Clear career paths and strong potential to advance for the most dedicated and talented team members
- Certified Case Manager
- Registered Nurse
- Healthcare Services
- Licensed Practical Nurse
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MzExMzo1NTA4NDUtMTA1MDc4NQ
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.