You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Skilled Nursing facility/ Long Term Care center in Washington County, MD is NOW HIRING: Maintenance Director
We are committed to your growth and success.
Competitive wages and benefits package available.
Now Hiring: Maintenance Director
Responsibilities Maintenance Director:
• Working knowledge of building systems and related code requirements
• Supervise and assign maintenance staff responsibilities and schedules.
• Schedule and ensure completion of all maintenance and repairs.
• Regular inspections of the facility, for safety, upkeep, appearance, and equipment performance
• Maintain records
• Ensure work is in accordance with State/Federal and OSHA standards
• Must have ability to be “on call”
Qualifications Maintenance Director:
• Demonstrates a high proficiency and understanding of systems such as HVAC, plumbing, electrical, mechanical, and code compliance
• Experience with OSHA and life safety regulations
• Supervisory and management experience
• Ability to multi-task
• Organized and time management skills
This nursing facility is an equal opportunity employer.
NOW HIRING: Maintenance Director
- Property Maintenance
- Building Management
- Mechanical Systems
- Preventive Maintenance
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MjM2NzoxMDEyNDQy
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.