You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Senior Cerner Integration Architect - Oracle Health - Premier West
Oracle Health Consulting provides strong professional services resources at both large and small client hospital systems across the globe. This position will support client hospital implementations primarily in California or Western US states based on assignment and availability.
Looking for a strong Senior Integration Architect with knowledge of Healthcare IT system implementation in hospitals who can assist client(s) in the West Coast with Oracle Cerner Millennium solution consulting expertise. 5-7 years of integration experience preferred. Candidate will have opportunity to work independently on challenging projects that will offer opportunities to excel in several application needs.
• Participates and Provides leadership in all assigned Oracle Healthcare project activities
• Assists in managing project scope on assigned client projects
• Assists with developing project implementation strategies and workplans
• Partner with engagement management team to ensure project deliverables and timelines are met in order to deliver value to the client as committed
• Coordinate design, system validation, integration activities or related workshops across solutions and venues of care
• Act as an escalation point for client and project integration risks, coordinate required discussions with stakeholders both internally and externally
• Support internal and external client project teams in understanding, designing, and validating integration points across solutions
• Expert in leading domain planning and management
• Coordinates technical application project activities with CHO\RHO\TEL
• Provides integration expertise on Millennium requirements
• Consults on the interface process
• Provides Troubleshooting support across project implementation
• Understands the common Core tools\processes and can translate what a client is asking to a solution consultant
• Serves as an escalation contact and can follow the issue through to completion
• Work with client PMO to ensure they are using good tools, processes, recommendations in their Project Strategies and Project Management (tracking tools, global test strategies and policies, global training strategies and policies, resource need identification processes, workflow/process maps, adoption strategies, cutover planning and documentation tools, etc)
Knowledge Skills Including Qualifications
• Participates and provides leadership in project meetings
• Provides content to required project documentation
• Monitors project progress to assess risk and ensure quality
• Assists with managing project scope
• Assists with development of project implementation strategies and work plans
• Provides timely follow up and feedback
• Motivates and coaches team associates to improve individual competency and performance
• Supports code and domain planning and management
• Develops and/or supports client change control process
Works with Solution Experts to ensure appropriate data conversion\migration\archival assessment and planning
• Consults on the interface process
• Provides troubleshooting support across project implementation
Provides integration expertise
• Provides Oracle Cerner product architecture and capabilities knowledge
• Consults with client and project teams to recognize and document benefits
• Provides analysis and process design recommendations, supports client and project team
• Drives system validation process and provides support at all levels of implementation testing
• Provides implementation process and methodology knowledge
• Consults with clients to develop and apply appropriate policies and procedures
• Effectively manages challenging client communication and situations
• Leads complex or multiple client engagements
• Mentors other Integration Architects
Leadership Skills including Qualifications
• Action Oriented: works hard with energy and purpose; learn on the fly
• Composure: cool under pressure, handles stress, mature, not defensive, cohesive influence
• Conflict Management: sees conflict as an opportunity; reads situations quickly; finds common ground
• Customer Focus: gains trust & respect; acts with client in mind; gets 1st hand information; dedicated
• Communication: written & verbal; messaging with desired effect; audience appropriate
• Listening: focused; attentive and active; patience; restates accurately other's opinions
• Influence and Persuasion discerns drivers; convincing; steers toward common goal
• Organizing: uses resources effectively & efficiently; orchestrates multiple activities at once
• Perseverance: need to finish/resolve; does not give up in the face of resistance
• Priority Setting: zeros in on critical path; eliminates roadblocks; creates focus
• Problem Solving: uses logic and methods to solve; sees hidden problems; doesn't stop at first answers
• Strategic Agility: future oriented; broad knowledge & perspective; anticipates future consequences
Certain US customer or client-facing roles may be required to comply with applicable requirements, such as immunization and occupational health mandates.
Range and benefit information provided in this posting are specific to the stated location(s)
California Pay Range: from $87,300 to $170,000 per annum. May be eligible for bonus and equity.
Colorado Pay Range: from $82,500 to $153,000 per annum. May be eligible for bonus and equity.
New York City Pay Range: from $82,500 to $161,500 per annum. May be eligible for bonus and equity.
Washington Pay Range: from $92,200 to $161,500 per annum. May be eligible for bonus and equity.
Oracle maintains broad salary ranges for its roles in order to account for variations in knowledge, skills, experience and market conditions, as well as reflect Oracle’s differing products, industries and lines of business.
Candidates are typically placed into the range based on the preceding factors as well as internal peer equity.
Oracle offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes the following:
Medical, dental, and vision insurance, including expert medical opinion
Short term disability and long term disability
Life insurance and AD&D
Supplemental life insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
Health care and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts
Pre-tax commuter and parking benefits
401(k) Savings and Investment Plan with company match
Flexible paid time off (unlimited or accrued vacation and sick leave)
Paid parental leave
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Financial planning and group legal
Voluntary benefits including auto, homeowner and pet insurance
An Oracle career can span industries, roles, Countries and cultures, giving you the opportunity to flourish in new roles and innovate, while blending work life in. Oracle has thrived through 40+ years of change by innovating and operating with integrity while delivering for the top companies in almost every industry.
In order to nurture the talent that makes this happen, we are committed to an inclusive culture that celebrates and values diverse insights and perspectives, a workforce that inspires thought leadership and innovation.
Oracle offers a highly competitive suite of Employee Benefits designed on the principles of parity, consistency, and affordability. The overall package includes certain core elements such as Medical, Life Insurance, access to Retirement Planning, and much more. We also encourage our employees to engage in the culture of giving back to the communities where we live and do business.
At Oracle, we believe that innovation starts with diversity and inclusion and to create the future we need talent from various backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to successfully participate in the job application, interview process, and in potential roles. to perform crucial job functions.
That’s why we’re committed to creating a workforce where all individuals can do their best work. It’s when everyone’s voice is heard and valued that we’re inspired to go beyond what’s been done before.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer ***** . All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans’ status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.
*** Which includes being a United States Affirmative Action Employer**
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 2284604724
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.