You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Director of Health & Wellness
Join our DYNAMIC team at Bickford Senior Living as a Health & Wellness Director! The HWD is the clinical leader who supports the clinical operations within the branch. This position works closely with the Director to ensure the branch is a thriving and vibrant environment for our residents!
This position offers a full suite of benefits options that vary based on employment status. Some of the benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive wages!
- Tuition Reimbursement!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k & ROTHk (with employer Match)!
- Benefits start the 1st of the month following 30 days of employment! *full-time employees*
- Prescription savings plans!
- 529 Savings Plan for educational expenses!
- A great working environment where purpose is found!
"There is no higher calling, no greater purpose than a caregiver. Somehow, we’ve come to believe that caregiving is just for some of us and not all. Yet, at our core, we are all made to love, connect, to extend ourselves in service to others. The question is… do we have the will to love, do what it takes, and risk ourselves in caring, even when the burden is great? In times of happiness and sadness, we are that caregiver” - www.bickfordseniorliving.com/caregivers-manifesto
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
- Works with caregivers to ensure the principles of assisted living and Bickford’s culture are integrated into all aspects of resident care.
- Develop and participate in the on-call schedule to support clinical needs after hours.
- Maintain regulatory compliance.
- Communicate proactively and effectively with residents/families to enhance their engagement.
- Oversees and manages the process and employees who administer resident. medications ensuring medications are delivered to residents in accordance with their physician’s orders.
- Coordinate health care services with external care providers and physicians to ensure resident needs are met.
- Manages partnerships with local vendors to ensure quality external care providers are servicing the residents within the branch.
- RN license.
- Willing to take additional training or education, which specific states may require.
- CPR and First Aid certifications are required.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication.
- Competent in organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
ABOUT BICKFORD SENIOR LIVING:
Bickford Senior Living is a community of caregivers who are dedicated to doing whatever it takes to enrich our resident’s happiness. Founded in 1991 in Olathe, Kansas, by the Eby Family. Mary Bickford, the matriarch of the family, was the first resident of a Bickford Branch and our namesake. That location became the start of a tradition of caring that has extended to over 50 locations in 7 states. Although Bickford Senior Living has grown in size… we pride ourselves in the family environment that is the foundation on which Bickford has served thousands of residents and employees throughout the years.
At Bickford, you will…
Make a Difference Every Day
We are passionate about our mission — to champion quality of life for all seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community
The care-focused environment we create for residents extends to our team members. We offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
Ignite Your Potential
We believe potential has no limits. We offer best-in-class leadership development programs designed to grow our leaders. We are committed to helping our team members achieve their career goals.
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MjM2Nzo3NzEzMzQ
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.