You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Resident Care Director/Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Schedule: Full Time with On Call
Salary: Starting at $70,000/year – based on experience
- Generous PTO
- Paid Holidays and Floating Holidays
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield Health Plans, Dental, Vision
- Child Care Reimbursement
- Compassionate PTO Donation Program – to support a team member
- COVID-19 Vaccinated Workplace
- Flexible Scheduling
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- PTO Cash Out Program
- Retirement Plan – 401(k) with company match
We are currently seeking an energetic and dedicated Resident Care Director.
Resident Care Director (RCD)/Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Responsibilities include:
- Supervise, develop, and schedule all resident care staff according to PSL policies, procedures, and standards
- Establish and maintain a medication system which adheres to state, federal, and company laws, regulations, and guidelines
- Orient and assist all residents to adjusting life in the community
- Operate the Resident Care Department within budget and according to PSL policies, procedures, and standards, maintaining adequate resident care supplies
- Act as a liaison for all aspects related to resident care within the community
Resident Care Director (RCD)/Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Education & Experience:
- A registered nurse, licensed practical nurse, or licensed vocational nurse licensed to practice as required by state regulations preferred
- Case management experience preferred
- Experience and knowledge in all aspects of senior living, including assisted living, memory care, and enhanced assisted living preferred
Peregrine Senior Living is known for their innovative leadership in revolutionizing care for the elderly. Joining Peregrine means working for a leader in memory care-based programs, one that has set current standards and will likely define them in the future. Come join our team and help us revolutionize exceptional care for the senior population.
Peregrine Senior Living at Crossgate, located in Albany, NY is a leading provider of senior assisted living care and is committed to providing its residents with exceptional care and supervision.
- Peregrine Proud: Public acknowledgement of exceptional employee performance
- Monthly All Staff Gift Card Drawings
- Periodic All Staff Appreciation Community Events
- Annual Longevity Rewards: Anniversary Bonus & Celebration
COVID-19 considerations: Strict adherence to NYS DOH guidelines & CDC standards.
Peregrine Senior Living is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, nation origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applied to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Peregrine Senior Living makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MjM2NzoxMDA5OTAx
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.